Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Reminder: tonight is your last night to get your free Latios or Latias in Pokémon ORAS in Nintendo Console
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Microsoft Console
- How To Copy A Playlist (The Actual MP3'S) From A Windows PC (iTunes) To An Android Device in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- Deleting files in win10 in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.