Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Suggestions for a good budget smartphone to test/compare Android in Android
- Need help how to unbrick android tablet in Android
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Why God made Moms in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How much trouble would I have cloning my SSD onto a new computer? in Hardware Hangout
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Here's Why I hate Samsung! in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.