Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- ShareX 10.0.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.