Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- Your Android device may soon be able to run full Windows apps - with a catch in Front Page News
- Matthew Garrett Forks the Linux Kernel in Back Page News
- Microsoft's 'Display Dock' for the Lumia 950 / 950 XL will arrive at $99 in Front Page News
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers Hangout
- Microsoft discounts original 'Band' to $129 in Front Page News
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.