Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- My same reaction when I heard Internet Explorer is being retired in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Spotify app launches on PS3 & PS4, exclusive to PlayStation for "foreseeable future" in Sony Console
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Samsung isn't yet working on Android 5.1 update for any of its devices in Front Page News
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- LG G4 could feature a hexa-core Snapdragon 808 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.