Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Apple is Hitler, says Chinese CEO in Back Page News
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Intel and Micron want to make SSDs cheaper with 3D NAND chips in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.