Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- PlayStation digital refund policy in spotlight on BBC's Watchdog tonight in Sony Console
- Wildstar Going Free to Play in Computer Gaming
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- Halo: MCC players to get free month XBL Gold, ODST Campaign, H2:A content in Microsoft Console
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- Isolating guest network fromthe rest of the network. in Internet, Network & Security
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.