Microsoft says that a report that it sold only 244 copies of Vista in China in the first two weeks is just plain wrong, the Softies say. "Recent speculation regarding sales data in China is inaccurate," Microsoft said in response to an inquiry from CNET News.com. "We're pleased with the positive consumer response we've seen around the globe to the security and usability enhancements in Windows Vista--and China is no exception." Microsoft wouldn't totally clear things up by saying just how many copies it has sold in China, but it did say the first month's sales of boxed Vista copies in China were double those XP had in its first month.
- Africentric school enrols 56 students for September in Real World News
- Don’t Ignore The Homegrown Terror Threat in Domestic Politics
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Why does Gabe Aul spam me? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- format the windows phone.... in Windows Phone
- Questions About Office 2016 "Desktop Apps" and "Universal Apps" in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Shops on fire, do you take stuff or run? in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.