VMware Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your computer.
With its user-friendly interface, VMware Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 7, Chrome OS or the latest Linux releases, or to create virtual "sandboxes" to test pre-release software in. VMware Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or stored in the closet.
- Run multiple operating systems simultaneously on a single computer
- Experience the benefits of preconfigured products without any installation or configuration hassles
- Share data between host computer and virtual machine
- Run 32- and 64-bit virtual machines
- Use 3rd-party pre-configured virtual machines and images
- Share data between the host computer and virtual machine
- Broad host and guest operating system support
- Support for USB 2.0 devices
- Gain easy access to virtual machines via an intuitive home page interface
This release includes the following resolved security issues:
- VMware Player 6.0.3 has been updated to the OPENSSL library version openssl-0.9.8za where necessary to address CVE-2014-0224 , CVE-2014-0198, CVE-2010-5298, and CVE-2014-3470.