VMware Workstation provides a seamless way to access all of the virtual machines you need, regardless of where they are running. Remotely connect to virtual machines running on VMware vSphere, ESXi or another copy of VMware Workstation. Workstation’s web interface lets you access local and server hosted virtual machines from your PC, smart phone, tablet or any device with a modern browser. Run applications on multiple operating systems including Linux, Windows and more at the same time on the same PC without rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment.
VMware Workstation 10 continues VMware’s tradition of delivering innovative features that technical professionals rely on every day. With support for Windows 8.1, tablet sensors, and expiring VMs, it's the perfect tool to make your work seamless, intuitive, and more connected. Read the details
What’s new in VMware Workstation 10:
- Creation of Restricted VM Advanced – can expire a VM at predefined date and time.
- When you run Workstation VM on a tablet, the VM can use accelerometer, gyroscope, compass and also the ambient light sensor.
- Multi-monitor setups easier than before. Can use 2, 3, or 4 monitors
- Unity Mode Integrated to work with Windows 8.1
- New converter built-in can also p2v W8.1 from physical to virtual.
- Support for 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disks and 64GB of RAM
- New Virtual SATA disk controller
- Now supporting 20 virtual networks
- USB3 streams support for faster file copying
- Improved application and Windows VM startup times
- SSD Pass through