The cheap Venturer HD DVD rumours have finally turned to rock solid fact. It may not cost $98.87 but, on the other hand, it does not appear to be a limited time offer. The largest grocery retailer in the United States has yet again showed that it is more than happy to fuel the HD war by beating competitor's prices. It may not carry the Toshiba brand, but the $197.88 Venturer SHD7000 is in stock and ready to go. Many have emphasized that $200 is the magic number for the holidays. For Toshiba's sake, I hope that's true. These additional players may finally get those HD DVD movie sales numbers up. Then again, this is a US-only deal, and HD DVD really needs help in Japan and Europe. It will be quite interesting to see what Toshiba will offer those regions during these holidays and how Sony will respond.
- GNU / Linux August 2015 Desktops in linux unix discussion support
- I've upgraded 7 machines to Windows 10. How many have you? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 SDK failing to install in microsoft windows discussion support
- Black screen after windows 10 update in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 "upgrade" but actually clean install in microsoft windows discussion support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in virtualization cloud services
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- Zidoo's 'X1' is a $59 Android media box that touts its 4K prowess in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.