The cheap Venturer HD DVD rumours have finally turned to rock solid fact. It may not cost $98.87 but, on the other hand, it does not appear to be a limited time offer. The largest grocery retailer in the United States has yet again showed that it is more than happy to fuel the HD war by beating competitor's prices. It may not carry the Toshiba brand, but the $197.88 Venturer SHD7000 is in stock and ready to go. Many have emphasized that $200 is the magic number for the holidays. For Toshiba's sake, I hope that's true. These additional players may finally get those HD DVD movie sales numbers up. Then again, this is a US-only deal, and HD DVD really needs help in Japan and Europe. It will be quite interesting to see what Toshiba will offer those regions during these holidays and how Sony will respond.
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
- Greetings! in Introduce Yourself
- Hello in Introduce Yourself
- Retro Mood in Introduce Yourself
- Virtual Host Builds - post yours in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Hello I am ignacio in Introduce Yourself
- Humble hello! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.