The cheap Venturer HD DVD rumours have finally turned to rock solid fact. It may not cost $98.87 but, on the other hand, it does not appear to be a limited time offer. The largest grocery retailer in the United States has yet again showed that it is more than happy to fuel the HD war by beating competitor's prices. It may not carry the Toshiba brand, but the $197.88 Venturer SHD7000 is in stock and ready to go. Many have emphasized that $200 is the magic number for the holidays. For Toshiba's sake, I hope that's true. These additional players may finally get those HD DVD movie sales numbers up. Then again, this is a US-only deal, and HD DVD really needs help in Japan and Europe. It will be quite interesting to see what Toshiba will offer those regions during these holidays and how Sony will respond.
- dsQuery | dsGet - Results in Server Support
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 RTM sign-off date: July 9, 2015 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
- Love-Hate: 5 things we LOVE about Lumia Windows Phones in Front Page News
- Upgrading to win 10 from 8.1 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- cisco - determining what user/device is connected to a port in Internet, Network & Security
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.