Channel 9's Charles Torre has put together half an hour of footage of his trip to Microsoft Research in the UK where he got to take a look at some of Microsoft's work behind MultiTouch laptops and LCD monitors. During the video, he gets to know the scientists behind MultiTouch: Shahram Izadi, Alex Butler, and Steve Hodges as well as the thought behind it, and what makes it different from Microsoft's Surface Computer. "Tune in and learn about the Who, What, How and Why behind MSR's innovative MultiTouch. It's pretty amazing and, surprisingly, not incredibly complicated technology." I've clipped out the 3 minutes (right click => save target as to download) where the actual proof of concept prototype is showed off, but the whole video is a quite interesting one in itself, so I suggest you watch it, if you have over 500MB to spare!
- Yamada Denki announces the thinnest Windows phone ever, called the 'Every Phone' in Front Page News
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- 3D modeling and rendering feedback in The Hobby Corner
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall Of Sound
- Three Reasons Why Anti-Virus Alone is No Longer Enough in Back Page News
- single player fps to vent, suggestions? in Computer Gaming
- Windows 10 LTSB 1511 ISO in Microsoft Windows Support
- So, I took my laptop apart... in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.