Channel 9's Charles Torre has put together half an hour of footage of his trip to Microsoft Research in the UK where he got to take a look at some of Microsoft's work behind MultiTouch laptops and LCD monitors. During the video, he gets to know the scientists behind MultiTouch: Shahram Izadi, Alex Butler, and Steve Hodges as well as the thought behind it, and what makes it different from Microsoft's Surface Computer. "Tune in and learn about the Who, What, How and Why behind MSR's innovative MultiTouch. It's pretty amazing and, surprisingly, not incredibly complicated technology." I've clipped out the 3 minutes (right click => save target as to download) where the actual proof of concept prototype is showed off, but the whole video is a quite interesting one in itself, so I suggest you watch it, if you have over 500MB to spare!
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Skype 18.104.22.168 in Front Page News
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- Google+ is dead! Long live Photos and Streams and Hangouts in Front Page News
- Glary Utilities 22.214.171.124 in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.