Remember that olde Powerleap program that allowed you to OC your Cyrix (ahem..) CPU chip on a software level effectively "maximizing" what was already pretty poor ehehe. ahh those were the days. Well I got an email from Powerleap that states: No more downloading CPU utilities!
PowerLeap is pleased to announce a new web-based utility that can read your computer's vital statistics. Using an ActiveX control, we have designed a utility that makes it very easy to see information like:
- CPU type, speed, form factor, stepping, etc.
- Clock settings (such as CPU core, FSB, etc.)
- Mainboard info (such as manufacturer, model, and version)
- Chipset info (such as manufacturer, model, and version)
- BIOS Version
- AGP version and settings
- Video adapter brand and model
- Memory type, size, and timings
Note: The ActiveX component requires Microsoft Internet Explorer, with ActiveX controls/plug-ins enabled (at least to "Prompt" level).
View: Quick CPU Upgrade Finder
News source: PowerLeap