Web Page Maker is an easy-to-use web page editor that allows you to create and upload web pages in minutes without knowing HTML. Simply drag and drop objects onto the page and position them freely in the layout. It comes with some pre-designed templates that help you to get started. It also includes ready-to-use navigation bars that can be inserted into the page. Additional features include built-in color picker, Java script library, image library and built-in FTP client.
Web Page Maker main features:
- No HTML coding is required and you do not need any web experience.
- Drag and drop the objects. True WYSIWYG layout & design.
- Create websites with multiple pages and easily manage your site at once.
- The ability to import and edit an existing HTML page in a WYSIWYG manner.
- You can use CSS style sheet to control how the text appears on your site. (See Examples)
- Hundreds of functions: photo gallery, rollover image, flash slide show, audio/video, flash video, ready-to-use Java Script effects, tables, forms, iFrames and much more...
- Pre-designed website templates are included.
- Preview web pages in browser with one-click.
- Publish your web site with just one-click.
What's new in this version:
- Improve the compatibility with Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Fixed: "index out of bounds" error in text editor or table editor.
- Fixed: "apply to all" only apply current tab's changes to all pages.
- Fixed: Some gif image error
- And minor bugs fixed...