Webroot SecureAnywhere delivers complete protection against viruses, spyware, and other online threats without slowing down computer performance or disrupting your normal activities. With its fast scans and one-click threat removal, you can rest assured that malware is eliminated quickly and easily. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus uses a radically new cloud-based approach to online security that protects you against the latest threats as soon as they emerge. And it does so at blazing fast speeds, scanning your entire PC in about 2 minutes.
- Blocks viruses, Trojans, spyware, rootkits, and other malware threats
- Lightest, fastest antivirus for 2012 scans your entire PC in about two minutes
- Stops unknown threats based on suspicious behavior
- Continually updates itself so it's always current and you don't have to download updates
- Prevents malicious programs from changing your security settings
- Runs scans automatically or schedules them to run whenever you want
What's new in Webroot SecureAnywhere version 184.108.40.206:
- More than 4,000 improvements throughout the product, significantly enhancing all areas of protection, usability, and the core functionality.
- A fresh new UI which makes important features easily accessible.
- New Realtime Anti-phishing which blocks phishing websites even if they are only seen by a single user.
- New Webroot Infrared which blocks advanced persistent threats with a multi-layer defense engine.
- Simplified configuration options across the product, making it easier to use and set up.
- Automatic adaptive installation custom tailoring Webroot to your system as it installs.
- Improved malware cleanup and detection throughout the product.
- Lighter footprint, reducing memory, CPU, and disk resource requirements.
- Proxy configuration options pre-install.
- Context sensitive help throughout the UI.
- Handling for PUAs.
- Access to Backup & Sync from within Windows Explorer.
- Compatibility with Windows 8.1.
- Compatibility with other security solutions and third party products.
- UI performance on lower end graphics cards.