Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- College Classes - Are some really necessary? in General Discussion
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
- IrfanView 4.41 released, now available for download in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Cancel the Debate! CNN Caught Selectively-Editing Trump's 'Muslim' Comments in Domestic Politics
- Are video/audio hiccups & glitches normal on Blu-ray players? in Home Theatre Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.