Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- How is Windows 10... even remotely close to being complete? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Instagram is finally adopting higher resolution images for iOS and Android in Front Page News
- "Like" not working? in Site & Forum Issues
- Save 67% on a 3 year subscription to Pogoplug Personal Backup in Front Page News
- Recommended Web Hosting for WordPress in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 build 10162 Film & TV app problem in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Confused about laser printer dpi. in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.