Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- Small business server - ECC Memory... really? in Server Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Can't enter username and pw to sync on Windows Lumia 820 in Windows Phone
- Google Earth Pro 18.104.22.1687 in Front Page News
- Memory Error After Installing "Optional" Updates in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Firefox to scan a user's browsing history to suggest advertising websites in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.