Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Audi have successfully made diesel fuel from carbon dioxide and water in Science Discussion & News
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Office 360 Issue. in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Is there a way to make the hotspot undiscoverable so that the information has to be typed in? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.