Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- Apple is pursuing original entertainment content, new report claims in Front Page News
- Microsoft is bringing Cortana to more countries in Front Page News
- Windows 10 claims 5.21% of the desktop OS market share in just one month in Front Page News
- Intel officially announces Skylake processor family in Front Page News
- Stardock announces Object Desktop 2016, a complete Windows customization experience in Front Page News
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
- (French tourist) Natalie Amyot who fell pregnant releases Youtube video to find baby's father in Real World News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.