Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- Nike FuelBand v3? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Mobile's official launch is set for December in Front Page News
- Hands-on: Microsoft Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Ethernet/Patch Cable Extender in Internet Network Security
- Spec Showdown: Lumia 950 and 950 XL vs iPhone 6S vs Galaxy S6 vs Nexus in Front Page News
- Destiny in Gamers Hangout
- Here are some of the 3rd-party backplates you will be able to buy for the Lumia 950 and 950XL in Front Page News
- Microsoft Continues Android patent attacks in Its A Conspiracy
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.