Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- a baby was born... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- 4 British Sailors Charged with Sexually Assaulting Woman in N.S. in Real World Issues
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- Cyanogen in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Roll back from windows 10 TP to 8.1 in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.