Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- HTC One M8 Windows Mobile in the uk? in Windows Phone
- This is the most attractive Android Wear device so far and it's made by Huawei in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Samsung S6 keynote at MWC in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.