Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Windows 10 build 10049: The updates not talked about in Front Page News
- 60-65" HDTV suggestions in Home Theatre Discussion
- You Can Play Pac-Man On Google Maps Right Now in Back Page News
- Voyager X Screenshot Tour in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.