Overclockers and gamers, prepare to meet your next hard drive: the 300GB VelociRaptor from Western Digital. Said to be 35% faster than previous WD Raptors, the 10,000 RPM drive features a 3Gbps SATA interface, 16MB cache, and impressive 1.4 million hour MTBF thanks in part to the IcePack Mounting Frame. The IcePack heat sink not only keeps the drive spinning extra cool, it also bumps the 2.5-inch HDD to a required 3.5-inch drive bay. Available exclusively on Alienware's ALX gaming desktop this month and then up for grabs for everybody with $300 to burn starting mid-May.
- You'll soon be able to summon Microsoft's digital assistant with the $23 'Cortana Button' in front page news
- Asus motherboard disk unlocker for windows 10 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in science discussion news
- Windows 10 upgrade and failed activation in microsoft windows discussion support
- LibreOffice 4.4.5 in front page news
- Gmail not working with Windows 10 mail app? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- Windows 10 Pro - Virtual Hardware Requirements in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.