If you’ve visited the Microsoft Download Center in the last month or so, you’ve probably been prompted with a pop-up asking you to try the Silverlight version of the site. Currently in beta, the new version of the MDC is meant to improve the user experience. Even if Silverlight has hit version 1.0, there is still no Linux, no Opera and no x64 support, which definitely hinders on who can visit the site. It is currently unclear whether Microsoft will completely replace the current site with the Silverlight version, but if that were to happen, it definitely would not be soon. Here’s a detailed article about what Qixing Zheng, from Microsoft Canada, believes Silverlight can do for the Microsoft Download Center.
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Helldivers Is Like A Video Game Version Of Starship Troopers in Sony Console
- Your PFSense Hardware in Hardware Hangout
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- 15% boost from DX12? in Microsoft Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.