A lot of people assume that MinWin is a Microsoft effort to completely rewrite the Windows Kernel from scratch. That may be based on earlier (limited) explanations about what it does, or it may have a lot to do with people assuming, due to people's efforts with open source software, that rewriting the kernel will solve all of Windows problems. Well, Mark Russinovich, Microsoft Technical Fellow and guru of all things NT Kernel, attempts to set the record straight in a 45 minute video from Channel 9. Microsoft also explains that "it *is* indeed in Windows 7."
- Audi have successfully made diesel fuel from carbon dioxide and water in Science Discussion & News
- Introducing Myself in Introduce Yourself
- Expensive stuff from Newegg in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Woman spots Secret 2-way mirror in bar Restroom in Real World News
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Linux Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Issues with Bluetooth on Build 10061 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Trying to quit smoking in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.