A lot of people assume that MinWin is a Microsoft effort to completely rewrite the Windows Kernel from scratch. That may be based on earlier (limited) explanations about what it does, or it may have a lot to do with people assuming, due to people's efforts with open source software, that rewriting the kernel will solve all of Windows problems. Well, Mark Russinovich, Microsoft Technical Fellow and guru of all things NT Kernel, attempts to set the record straight in a 45 minute video from Channel 9. Microsoft also explains that "it *is* indeed in Windows 7."
- Uncharted 4: A Thief's End Releasing in Q1 2016 (Jan-Mar) in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- will Neowin update forum design? in General Discussion
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Generic Salary Question in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.