Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Graphics Card suggestions ~£100 in Hardware Hangout
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- Huge performance degredation with Firefox 38 in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Space mining is now... in Science Discussion & News
- Marco Rubio Announces 2016 Presidential Bid in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.