Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Surface Pro 3 now $649 for limited time! in Back Page News
- International Space Station Updates (thread 2) in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Build 10159 - apps won't launch in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.