Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Star Wars BB-8 Droid toy now available in Front Page News
- Conversation View toggle added to Windows 10 Mail app in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Until Dawn new previews and gameplay in Sony Console
- [c#] static list which is added to, but de-queued is a max threads implementation process. in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- Atheist Thread in Real World Issues
- Fix broken recovery partition in Microsoft Windows Support
- Plex for Xbox One receives major update in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.