Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Whats your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [Windows 10] System Update - Change to Manual in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft reportedly validating Windows 10 Pro licenses bought for $2 due to Store bug in front page news
- Dopamine in software created by our members
- August 2015 Desktops in general discussion
- Sony records large profits, yet mobile business still struggling in front page news
- Mozilla cries foul on changes to Windows 10's default browser settings in front page news
- Clean reinstall Windows 10 after activation from HDD to SSD in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.