Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 build 10064 screenshots show up in Front Page News
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- OneDrive for iOS adds support for Apple Watch in Front Page News
- Cheapest BT device that gives my Lollipop phone Smart unlock? in Android
- Share your known issues with Windows 10 for phones in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- UltraDefrag 6.1.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.