Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- OnePlus is giving away 'Cardboard' VR viewers for free, shipping not included in Front Page News
- Does Burger King leave bad taste with the idea in Poll Station
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Can't clean install Windows 10 builds 10130, 10158, 10159 and 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.