Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows Icon Changes in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Review of the Xiaomi Piston 3.0 headphones: Unbelievable sound at an unbeatable price in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- If You Grabbed Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty PS4 With PS Plus, You Will Get The Vita And PS3 Versi in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.