Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Reminder: tonight is your last night to get your free Latios or Latias in Pokémon ORAS in Nintendo Console
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection in Microsoft Console
- Unable to play Forza Horizon 2, initial update failing in Microsoft Console
- Microsoft confirms no flagship Lumia before Windows 10 is launched in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.