Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers Hangout
- Your Microsoft Account identifier is stored in plain text, exposing you online in Front Page News
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- American Airlines Pilot Dies on Flight Headed to Boston in Real World News
- Google ordered to unbundle features from Android in Russia in Front Page News
- Looking for a web developer - eCommerce/OpenCart - PHP Customization in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.