Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- SourceForge grabs GIMP for Windows’ account, wraps installer in bundle-pushing adware in Back Page News
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Apple drops discoveryd in latest OS X beta following months of network issues in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges; Face Extradition to U.S. in Real World News
- How do I change the position of Facebook Likebox Plugin? in Web Design / Programming
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.