Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Thoughts On Mozilla's Add-on Overhaul in Web Browser Discussion Support
- Three Sony Xperia Z5 models appear in leaked video, confirm 23 MP camera and 4K display in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces 1TB Xbox One Elite bundle with hybrid storage, high-end controller in Front Page News
- How would I sign a firefox addon that a developer no longer has up on the addon page but I saved it ? in Web Browser Discussion Support
- Racial Tension May Be Behind Assault On Driver Who Hit Boy in Real World Issues
- Moto Bounce image and specifications leak, could launch by December in Front Page News
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
- Cognitive Function Test ...whats your result ? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.