Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Anyone vape? Just started. Was so easy to quit smoking! in General Discussion
- NGO: Gaza reconstruction will take 20 years in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.