Want to build your own Windows XP Embedded Kernel? Want to know the ridiculous amount of embedded devices that are expected to sell in 2010? Satisfy your curiosity! Here’s a short video of Channel 8’s Christian Liensberger interviewing Olivier Bloch (from Microsoft France’s Embedded Devices group) at the TechEd's "Ask The Experts". Olivier talks a bit about what they’ve been working on for the last ten years and shows a few very small devices that are capable of, and are, running Windows CE. He also talks about how students and hobbyists will be able to get involved without having to worry about major costs (free SDK but the image will be time-bombed). If you’d like all the juicy details on the future of Embedded Devices and Windows CE tools, you’ll have to wait until next week for the Microsoft announcement! For now, you'll have to be satisfied with this 10 minute video, which just so happens to be packed with juicy details.
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
- Need help with RegEx in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.