Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- Microsoft account problems on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows Support
- Win10 Search Box - Change search engine from bing to Google in Microsoft Windows Support
- Another day, another mass shooting... in Real World Issues
- Phil Spencer is not sure if the Xbox One can catch the PS4 in Front Page News
- Using xbox 360 controller on windows 7 for gaming in Hardware Hangout
- Canadian carriers will supposedly not offer the Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- Giveaway: OLALA C2 6000mAh portable battery pack in Front Page News
- Tablets in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.