Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- Windows 10 Privacy - Keylogger in microsoft windows discussion support
- Man parks plane in driveway in real world news
- Best Mac Anti-Virus Thread in apple mac discussion support
- [W10] Anyone else getting a huge calculator when they start a second instance of it? in microsoft windows discussion support
- [W10] BIG activation problem in microsoft windows discussion support
- Creator of original Windows 95 Start menu unimpressed by Windows 10 version in front page news
- Best Buy will help you upgrade to Windows 10...but its help doesn't come free in front page news
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.