Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- A Newbie wants to Learn in Web Design / Programming
- SMPlayer 184.108.40.20614 in Front Page News
- What are you playing? in Gamers' Hangout
- Firefox dying at just 10% marketshare in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.