Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Need help with Bootstrap CSS in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- Tizen-powered Samsung Z3 to come with mid-range specs, launching soon in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October in The Sporting Arena
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.