Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- Windows 10 10074 and Steam games in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- PayPal Intends to Take Your Content, With New Terms of Service in Back Page News
- Ahead of a new Windows 10 mobile release, Microsoft updates help documentation in Front Page News
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- K-Meleon 75 RC3 in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.