Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
- Background Clipboard Manager in Software Discussion & Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
- Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) Heading To PlayStation 4 in Sony Console
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Persona 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, Coming 2015 in Sony Console
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne (From Software / Sony Japan Studio, PS4) in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.