Internet Explorer 7 MultiLanguage User Interface (MUI) has been designed to make everyday tasks easier, provide dynamic security protection and improve the development platform and manageability. End user improvements include a streamlined interface, tabbed browsing, printing advances, improved search functionality, instant feeds (RSS), dynamic security protection, and more. When installed on the English version of Windows, MUI allows the user interface language of the browser to be changed according to the preferences of individual users to one of the following supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Potential Buy: Comments welcome in Hardware Hangout
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Watch Dogs Crash in Computer Gaming
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.