After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.7 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- What is your favorite game on Android? in Mobile Gaming
- AIMP 3.60 Build 1492 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.