After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- Here's Why I hate Samsung! in Android
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- MyTube app in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Automatically close apps in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.