After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- What's that message at the top of the forums? We're upgrading in Site Announcements
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Death Waltz in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Microsoft puts Siri in her place again with new Windows Phone ad in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.