After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10: Fast or Faster? Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- Valve Is Not Psyched It Got An 'F' In Customer Service in Computer Gaming
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- straight talk unlimted? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Installing directx 9 on Windows 8? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.