After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Art of Spamming in General Discussion
- GNU / Linux May 2015 Desktops in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- VASIMR: Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket in Science Discussion & News
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.