After discussion last week that Windows Live OneCare 1.6 had been released, it is now available to all users from onecare.live.com. Users already running OneCare will be upgraded over the next few weeks, however you may prefer not to wait. Changes in 1.6 include the ability to disable the firewall permanently (Firewall - Firewall Advanced Settings - Managing and Sharing) or for a certain period of time (slide the firewall slider to the bottom) as well as a monthly report of firewall activity available from the OneCare dashboard.
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft is using customers'bandwidth to deliver Windows updates in front page news
- Sony records large profits, yet mobile business still struggling in front page news
- Microsoft: 14 million devices are now running Windows 10 in front page news
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Latest AMD drivers for Windows 10 Issue - R9 280x in microsoft windows discussion support
- Could I Convert? in linux unix discussion support
- Premium subscription expired after upgrading in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.