In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- Golf shirts for staff in General Discussion
- ‘Shawshank’ Fugitive Arrested 56 Years After Escape in Real World News
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Samsung unveils new SD and MicroSD cards designed for 4K video in Front Page News
- 50 second Black Screen before sign-in in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Is AntiVirus Really Necessary on Android? in Android
- Introducing the Universal Windows Platform Bridges in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.