In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Hi, everyone here! in Introduce Yourself
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
- how do you backup your ipod music? in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- P.T. on the PS4 was an interactive teaser for the new Silent Hill made by Kojima and Del Toro in Gamers' Hangout
- [OT] Wolfenstein: The Old Blood in Gamers' Hangout
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.