In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- Samsung said to be bringing back microSD storage on Galaxy S7 in Front Page News
- Apple CEO Tim Cook once again denies any chance of Mac / iPad convergence in Front Page News
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Are we Linux users arrogant about security? in Linux Unix Support
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Voters to Obama: Yes, We Are at War with Radical Islam in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.