In response to users, Microsoft has added the ability to publish photos on Flickr from Windows Live Photo Gallery (Publish menu). The feature is only available with the latest beta version (2.2 refresh) which must be acquired from Microsoft Update after installing the previous Beta version. As well, amongst the usual bug fixing, the software giant has removed the WDS (Windows Desktop Search) requirement for installing WLPG on Windows XP. The catch? It still has to be installed, but can be uninstalled afterwards (assuming you have build 1299.1010 and WDS is not being used by any other programs). Is Microsoft making the right move by working with a competitor?
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Formula 1 Silly Season 2015 in The Sporting Arena
- Time Warner Cable 300mbs Internet/RoutersConfiguration in Internet, Network & Security
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Lg g2 does it fit in your pocket? in Android
- Skype 184.108.40.206 in Front Page News
- Windows 8.1 Including February Updates ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.