Microsoft is looking for people committed and interested in beta testing a future version of Windows Media Center. Microsoft will select beta testers by May 31, 2007 based on answers to a 64-question survey. Once selected, Microsoft will ask you to install the product and report your testing experiences. Reporting will include installation surveys, bug reports, and other means as required by Microsoft. If you don't get in, Microsoft will not contact you.
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- The Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, Band 2, and new Lumias are now on display in Microsoft stores in Front Page News
- Boehner Will Resign From Congress in Domestic Politics
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- New figures show Chrome dominating over Edge in Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion News
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.