Microsoft is looking for people committed and interested in beta testing a future version of Windows Media Center. Microsoft will select beta testers by May 31, 2007 based on answers to a 64-question survey. Once selected, Microsoft will ask you to install the product and report your testing experiences. Reporting will include installation surveys, bug reports, and other means as required by Microsoft. If you don't get in, Microsoft will not contact you.
- Apple hires Microsoft HoloLens engineer fuelling speculation of AR features in iOS 9 in Front Page News
- Hackers steal over 250,000 Apple accounts from jailbroken devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft upcoming flagships to feature Quick Charge 2.0 in Front Page News
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 features 'Smart Protect' technology that will protect against malware in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 'Gears of War: Ultimate Edition' gamers to get previous series entries in November in Front Page News
- Flight diverted after passenger becomes unruly over cat in Real World News
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.