The Microsoft Windows Vista Developer Story includes content for developers, and other technology experts and managers, interested in an in-depth exploration of some of the new and extended features in Windows Vista. The topics explain how to take advantage of a new feature or solve a problem using the new Windows technologies and include conceptual information for context and technical specifications for practical application of each scenario. The Windows Vista Developer Story is released in the form of articles in the MSDN library and in a Windows Help file, published approximately every two to four weeks. The file includes the new Windows Vista APIs in an Excel workbook.
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- July 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Just started new YouTube series; looking for feedback in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- ShareX 10.0.0 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.