This download includes the Microsoft Windows XP Peer-to-Peer Software Development Kit (SDK), including major components such as: Peer-to-Peer Application Programming Interface (API), Peer-to-Peer headers & libraries, sample applications, source code, and documentation for each of the Peer-to-Peer core areas, e.g., scalable and secure peer-to-peer name resolution, efficient multi-point communications, creation and management of persistent peer-to-peer groups, and distributed data management.
- Neptune smartwatch aims to make you throw out your smartphone in Back Page News
- Florida Officer Under Fire For Dragging Mentally Ill Woman By Her Ankles in Real World News
- VS 2013 can't connect to IIS in Software Discussion & Support
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- New shots of Skype for Business show up in Front Page News
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Use this to make sure nothing is intercepting your SSL connections. in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.