This download includes the Microsoft Windows XP Peer-to-Peer Software Development Kit (SDK), including major components such as: Peer-to-Peer Application Programming Interface (API), Peer-to-Peer headers & libraries, sample applications, source code, and documentation for each of the Peer-to-Peer core areas, e.g., scalable and secure peer-to-peer name resolution, efficient multi-point communications, creation and management of persistent peer-to-peer groups, and distributed data management.
- Seeking advice on Linux certification and jobs in Linux Unix Support
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Buying new "laptop". Thoughs on the models? surface book? xps13? yoga 900 in Hardware Hangout
- Linx 7 Windows tablet on sale for £39.99, with free Office 365 subscription worth £59.99 in Front Page News
- Anonymous takes down ISIS website, replaces it with Viagra ad in Front Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- 'I'm Going to Kill You': Man Screaming at Spider Prompts 'Domestic' Call, Police Response in Australia in Real World News
- Acronyms.... in Jokes Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.