This update will enable you to automatically view responses to Windows error reports. After submitting an error report, if information relating to the crash event is available such as a fix, workaround, or other information, then the response may be viewed immediately and automatically. After you install this item, you may have to restart your computer. Once you have installed this item, it cannot be removed.
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in front page news
- Dopamine in software created by our members
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Discuss: What do you think of Windows 10 so far? in front page news
- Paint.NET 4.0.6 in front page news
- HP laptop touchpad issue in microsoft windows discussion support
- Sway app for Windows 10 available for download, though not yet functional in front page news
- Scammers capitalise on Windows 10's popularity in latest ploy in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.