WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- Failure when skipping error during ls command in scripting.
- Unix-style paths on command-line were ignored.
- Permissions to uploaded directories were set even when Set permissions was off, what caused problems on servers not allowing setting permissions to directories (Serv-U).
- Misplaced sorting arrow was shown when file panel was sorted by hidden column.
- Remote files were incorrectly moved to recycle bin even when alternative resume or append was selected instead of overwrite.
- Overwritten remote files were not moved to recycle bin during resumable transfers.
- Overwritten remote files were not moved to recycle bin if overwrite confirmations were disabled.
- It was pointlessly offered to alternatively resume transfer when local and remote files had a same size.
- Refreshing large remote directory tree took too long.
- Workaround for failure on startup.
Download: WinSCP 4.1.6