WinSnap is a fast user-friendly utility for taking and editing screenshots. It can easily capture windows of non-rectangular form with customized and transparent backgrounds, including Aero Glass on Windows 7 and Vista. WinSnap adds eye-candy shadows, reflections, outlines, watermarks, color effects on the fly. Built-in image editor provides basic capabilities to annotate screenshots and make them talk.
WinSnap key features:
- Flexible screen capture capabilities
- Smoothing shadow effect in Photoshop style
- Powerful image processing and basic canvas transformations
- Support of various image formats and advanced auto-save options
- Easy Web publishing and E-Mail sending
- Multilingual user interface (Unicode based)
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows.
- Alpha-Channel and PNG/TIFF transparency are supported.
- Unique "Application" capture mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Unique "Multi-Object" capture mode allows you to select multiple windows on the screen and easy combine them into one screenshot.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Configurable External Tools menu to open image editors and optimizers.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
What's new in this version:
- New fully redesigned user interface and icons (4 styles, Black default)
- Added presets and quick preferences for shadow and other effects
- Added ability to switch between native and custom shadow effects
- Added “Center” direction for custom shadow effect
- Added “Pen” tool which draws a smooth spline curve
- Added “View” menu to customize UI appearance and style
- Added snapshot size info and current mouse position
- Improved support for Windows 8 Aero theme
- Fixed initial capture when running from Windows 8 Start Menu
- Settings are reset to defaults if you install 4.5 over a previous version
- Many other minor fixes, tweaks and enhancements