Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Scottish independence: Voting under way in referendum in Real World Issues
- Best software to make a Windows XP PC Grandma proof? in Software Discussion & Support
- Origin Game Time and On The House: September 2014 in Computer Gaming
- Fire Your Fry Frying Butt-Whopper Flopper! in General Discussion
- Minecraft to join Microsoft in Gamers' Hangout
- New SCEJA game on the 21st (special project to celebrate the 20th anniversary of PlayStation) in Sony Console
- TGS 2014: Silent Hills Trailer in Gamers' Hangout