Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- PC hangs with black screen at startup in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Anand Lai Shimpi retires from Anandtech in Back Page News
- What is your favorite game on iOS? in Mobile Gaming
- Xbox Music update brings Live Tile support and other fixes. in Windows Phone
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.