Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Spider bite anyone? in General Discussion
- need help choosing a graphics card upgrade for my PC in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.