Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.