Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- PS4 Firmware 2.50 in Sony Console
- PS Vita Firmware 3.50 in Sony Console
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Bocu for Android and iOS in Mobile Gaming
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.