Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Sorting files in windows explorer (Windows 7) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Anti-Gay GOP Lawmaker Outed After Sending Explicit Photo To Another Man in Real World News
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- Microsoft Health apps updated with auto detection of sleep, more insights in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.