Microsoft's instant messaging network is rejecting existing users of Windows Live Messenger when they try to sign in with a .Mac e-mail address. "Because of a recent system update, you must change the email address that you use to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. Until you change your email address, you won't be able to use Windows Live Messenger," an error message explains. Microsoft explains the changes were required as a security measure because Office Live Communications Server 2005 SP1 enables messaging between the Windows Live Messenger Service and corporate IM systems. Some users have reported that the issue has been fixed, anyone still affected by the problem?
- Alternative to Genie Timeline in Software Discussion & Support
- Wall Street Firm Develops New High-Speed Algorithm... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- Early warning 32 states face fiscal crisis in Real World Issues
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.