Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- VB 2013 Shortcut Keys code in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Two-father babies possible in just two years, scientists say in Science Discussion & News
- GT6 B-Spec Mode Revealed in New Game Screenshots in Sony Console
- Google won't block pornography on Blogger after all in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- WinPatrol 33.1.2015 in Front Page News
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- how window phone 10 Technical Preview on nokia 830? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.