Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Is it possible to use Windows XP's explorer.exe in Windows 7? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.