Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- Tech support horror in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Top Ten Signs Your Relationship Is On The Rocks in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 for Phone good direction? in Windows Phone
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End extended E3 2015 demo in Sony Console
- 2012 R2 Essentials VPN in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- VMs Replication and Backup Questions in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Windows 10 build 10164 pushing out now in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.