Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- Post Windows 10 grade issues /problems. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Font in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- Edge + no extension support = failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is the mini and full spy broken? in site forum issues
- Act of Aggression [ RTS | September Release ] in computer gaming
- Sway app for Windows 10 available for download, though not yet functional in front page news
- Notebook cpu fan issue in hardware hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.