Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Tech Comics in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Nokia and collaborators to build 5G test network in Finland by early 2015 in Front Page News
- What is neowin.net and why is my computer sending HTTP POST messages to neowin.net/spy? in Introduce Yourself
- Have you updated OpenSSL? in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Windows 9 teased by Microsoft China; confirms name in the process in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.