Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- Running this theory past you guys. in Science Discussion & News
- In my class, there is one who has a Windows Phone in Windows Phone
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Windows 8(8.1) copy online? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Is anybody else unaffected by caffeine or energy drinks? in General Discussion
- Win 7 64; certain tasks refuse to be closed / forcefully ended in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.