Right after XM Satellite Radio’s first resolution with Universal Music Group, XM and Warner Music Group have resolved the lawsuit brought by WMG against the radio company over its Pioneer Inno, a portable satellite radio with advanced recording features. Once again the companies did not disclose terms of the deal and once again it is a multi-year deal that covers current XM radios and future devices. Warner Music Group has withdrawn as a party to the complaint filed by the major record companies against XM in May 2006. XM Satellite Radio is America's number one satellite radio company with more than 8.5 million subscribers. The 2007 lineup includes more than 170 digital channels.
- An unofficial solution brings streaming of PlayStation 4 games to Windows PC in Front Page News
- First Look: LG V10 in Front Page News
- Help getting my real name off a website in General Discussion
- Microsoft's Black Friday sale starts November 26 with savings on Lumia, Surface and Xbox in Front Page News
- Really need some help in Computer Gaming
- Cortana might just teach you a thing or two, as she adds academic options to her Notebook in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- A brief look at 10 years of the Xbox 360 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.