Wondershare Video Editor is an easy-to-use video editor with all the video editing tools you need, enabling you to create Hollywood-like home movies with titles, effects and transitions from all regular videos, audio and photos. Share instantly with family and friends with easy upload to YouTube, Facebook, etc. Convert video to play on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. or burn DVD for better video preservation. No matter it's a wedding video, travel story, life documentary or party record, it is just so easy to turn it to a treasured home video and share it with everyone!
Edit and enhance your media files:
- Easily make perfect movies using your video clips (SD, HD, camcorder, records), audio and photos. See tech spec. for all supported formats.
- Edit and personalize videos/photos/audio with features like split, crop, trim, rotate, set fade in & fade out, adjust duration, etc.
- Touch up video with Contrast, Saturation, Brightness and Hue tools.
- One click to record videos and voice-overs with a webcam and microphone.
- Speed up, Slow down and voice change effects to make audio/video editing fun.
- Manage all your media sources including videos (also webcam), audio, images and color slides.
A wide range of transitions and effects makes it Pro:
- Take your movie to the next level instantly with 50+ ready-to-use filter effects.
- Add transitions between clips and apply motion effects to photos to bring still images to life.
- Easily achieve picture-in-picture (image/video overlay) tracks and customize with motion, effects and mask.
- Add stylish captions on your videos and photos with customizable font, color, etc. for better video meaning conveying.
- Drag and drop Intro/Credit clips for a great film.
Share your videos with family and friends in a snap:
- Get optimized videos for playback on your portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
- Save edited videos to local hard drive for further use in a variety of video formats.
- Directly upload your video creation to YouTube, and share with more people on Facebook and Twitter.
- Burn videos to DVD discs to play with DVD player or save as DVD folder or ISO image files to preserve videos in a better way.