The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Windows 10 Spying: True or False? in microsoft windows discussion support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in real world news
- Windows 10 - Movies & TV App and MKV Files in microsoft windows discussion support
- edge + no extension support =failed. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Disable require password on wakeup (Windows 10) in microsoft windows discussion support
- Microsoft says it could be "weeks" before you get your Windows 10 upgrade notification in front page news
- Can't get new RAM to run higher than 1600MHz in hardware hangout
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 rumoured specs and renders leaked in front page news
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.