The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Driver Issue or Bug? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Rare images and video surface of the Sony / Nintendo 'Play Station' prototype in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.