The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin Members Digital Gallery 2015 in Digital Camera Lab
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Should people be afraid of doing online banking? in Internet, Network & Security
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Mobile ads behaving badly, the May 15 update (report here) in Site & Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.