The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Do you use navigation buttons? in Poll Station
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Three UK schoolgirls 'travelling to Syria' in Real World Issues
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Facebook flags aboriginal names as not 'authentic' in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Problems & limitations inherent in the Windows 10 TP Feedback app in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.