The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Netflix won't renew Epix deal, losing several blockbuster movies after September in Front Page News
- Microsoft Starts Collecting User Data from Windows 7 and Windows 8 PCs in Back Page News
- Teens arrested for using Lizard Squad's hack-for-hire services to target Microsoft in Front Page News
- Disk locations in Hardware Hangout
- The Top 10 apps no Windows 10 PC should be without in Front Page News
- Windows 8.1: "We couldn't complete the updates Undoing changes" in Microsoft Windows Support
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new leaked images in Front Page News
- 1360x768 resolution on Intel Q35 - Win 10 x32 in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.