The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- TechSpot: Asrock X99E-ITX/ac Mini-ITX Motherboard Review in Front Page News
- Best & Fastest Tool to Transfer Videos Among Multiple Devices？ in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Crimes people commit? in General Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.