The Rich Text Format (RTF) Specification provides a format for text and graphics interchange that can be used with different output devices, operating environments, and operating systems. Version 1.8 of the specification contains the latest updates introduced by Microsoft Office Word 2003. RTF uses the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), PC-8, Macintosh, or IBM PC character set to control the representation and formatting of a document, both on the screen and in print. With the RTF Specification, documents created under different operating systems and with different software applications can be transferred between those operating systems and applications.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Do you own (and / or use) a device compatible with Windows SideShow? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- LG 29UM65 Review in Reviews by Members for Members
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Another bad ad in Site & Forum Issues
- Xbox 360 press release images in General Discussion
- Waterfox 36.0.4 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.