Blizzard has released a new patch for World of Warcraft, bringing their popular MMORPG to v2.3.3. The patch contains some bugfixes and improves data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas. In addition, character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster.
- Are we Linux users arrogant about security? in Linux Unix Support
- Win 10 Slow Login : SOLVED ! in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Help with The Elder Scrolls Online frame rate drop in Computer Gaming
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Meals During Airport Layover in Real World News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Neowin Website Bug in frontpage in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.