Blizzard has released a new patch for World of Warcraft, bringing their popular MMORPG to v2.3.3. The patch contains some bugfixes and improves data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas. In addition, character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster.
- World Without End - No Man's Sky in Gamers' Hangout
- Apple Watch and Android Wear devices could gain gesture-based interactions with "Aria" in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Networking issues ESX 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Possible virus...? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Formula E Championship 2014-15 Season in The Sporting Arena
- Ireland could be first nation to legalize same-sex marriage by popular vote in Real World Issues
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.