Blizzard has released a new patch for World of Warcraft, bringing their popular MMORPG to v2.3.3. The patch contains some bugfixes and improves data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas. In addition, character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster.
- Google's 'Nexus 6' now priced at $350 in Front Page News
- September 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Bernie Sanders' popularity continues to soar - despite a conspicuous mainstream media bias against him in Domestic Politics
- Neowin's Bias Against Bernie Sanders in Site Forum Issues
- X1 Kinect keeps on turning off in Microsoft Console Xbox
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers Hangout
- The US and the 9 harbingers(judgements) end of the US? in Its A Conspiracy
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop heads to Galaxy S6 and S6 edge in Canada, then gets pulled due to a bug in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.