Blizzard has released a new patch for World of Warcraft, bringing their popular MMORPG to v2.3.3. The patch contains some bugfixes and improves data load times when newly entering the world and after zoning into new areas. In addition, character/NPC load times have been decreased, and now should appear faster.
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Windows Threshold: Partners get access to the builds in Front Page News
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- Nintendo Unveils New 3DS in Nintendo Console
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.