With wyBuild you can create update patches and deliver them to your users fast. No confusing interfaces - just simplicity. Make your users happy by keeping them up-to-date. They'll love having the latest bug-free versions of your software. They'll talk far and wide about how great your software is.
Make your current users happy, attract more users, and make more money all with wyBuild.
- wyUpdate & wyBuild now support multiple languages. wyUpdate automatically detects the culture of the system, and selects the right language.
- Patching your files is now faster (especially for large files)
- Verifying downloads is now faster.
- Allow *.bat and *.cmd files to be executed
- Add passive & active FTP transfer to the uploader.
- Increase the speed of the FTP uploader.
- wyUpdate now runs as a single instance (that is, only one instance of wyUpdate can update your product at once)
- Version comparison algorithm is now faster
- Updated wyBuild to be easily understood by new users.
- Add proper support for unicode filenames and paths in updates.
- The file folder browser now allows unicode text when pasted in as a file or folder name.
- Languages that are only partially complete are now loaded correctly.
- The menu items now look like system menus on Pre-Vista
- The product key is now detected if it's entered in the installer.
- Cleaned up the administrator checking code - making it slightly faster.
- Increased the wyUpdate icon size in Windows 7 taskbar (so it no longer looks blocky)
- wyUpdate now gracefully handles corrupt self-update server files.
- Plus much more.
The wyUpdate is open source (BSD license). Download the source and begin hacking away. It's C# 2.0 code.
The wyBuild 14-day trial last for 14 non-consecutive days. That is, you can use wyBuild for once a month for the whole year and still have two trial days left. Or you can use it for 14-days in a row. It's your choice. This trial has no limitations and no popup-nags.
wyBuild costs $249 and can be used for unlimited products and unlimited customers.
Link: Buy wyBuild ($249)