Web Builder 4.x is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create complete web sites. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web pages. One Web Builder project file can hold multiple web pages.
* Drag and drop of HTML objects: Text, Lines, Images, Marquees, Tables and much more!
* Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages.
* Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide unused windows.
* Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
* Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
* Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
* Option to add custom HTML for each object (Before Tag, Inside Tag, After Tag).
* Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars and Talk Bubbles).
What's New January 7, 2007 - Version 4.06:
- Fixed: Multiple table cell selection using CTRL-key.
- Fixed: Table column span properties where not cloned.
- Fixed: Tiled background image bug in Shapes.
- Improved: Holding TAB+SHIFT will reverse select direction of table cells.