Xbox 360 Elite systems on a Chinese production line have been caught on camera. The images not only show the sleek, black exterior of the Xbox 360 Elite, but a close-up image shows the 120GB hard disk drive (HDD) fitted atop the console. Further confirmation of the Xbox 360 Elite came over the weekend from Dean Takahashi, the man at The Mercury News who was the first to break the news of the Xbox 360's upcoming IPTV service. Likewise, promotional materials from Gamestop have been spotted which detail the 120GB which will be made available as a stand-alone upgrade for current Xbox 360 owners.
- The Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, Band 2, and new Lumias are now on display in Microsoft stores in Front Page News
- Pay (almost) what you want for this Microsoft Office Productivity Bundle in Front Page News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Star Wars Battlefront open beta test kicks off today in Front Page News
- Orbital Sciences Antares 200 launcher (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Looking to Upgrade my Late 2008 Nehalem System in Hardware Hangout
- The point and shoot is back with 16 lenses: startup Light wants to make the DSLR obsolete in Front Page News
- Miscellaneous Launches and Payloads (updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.