Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- onOne Perfect Effects 8 is free right now in Software Discussion & Support
- Florida Officer Under Fire For Dragging Mentally Ill Woman By Her Ankles in Real World News
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Screw thin smartphones... here's my take on the perfect smartphone in General Discussion
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.