Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- Intel: XP users causing weak sales in Back Page News
- Backup Everything In Outlook 2007 in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New System is ready in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.