Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- Star Citizen Drama in Computer Gaming
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Dounuts in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- Cyber criminals plot to extort Bitcoins from Russian banks in Front Page News
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Leaked Microsoft slides confirm Lumia 950 and 950 XL specs, Continuum 'Display Dock' in Front Page News
- foobar2000 1.3.9 Beta 2 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.