Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- Adding additional 8GB ram that's slower, diff. timings than current ram - Bad idea? in Hardware Hangout
- Machinima settles with FTC over its deceptive Xbox One advertising in Front Page News
- ASUS's RT-AC5300U is a new AC router that is as wicked as it looks in Front Page News
- Post the health of your most abused SSD drive. in Hardware Hangout
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Sexy shoes for girls in Poll Station
- Russia's Vostochny Cosmodrome (updates) in Science Discussion News
- PS4 Update 3.0 Details Leak in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.