Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- Third-party Windows Phone tool allows for custom ROMs in Front Page News
- Windows Phone Internals debuts potential Windows RT 8.1 proof of concept on a Lumia 520 in Front Page News
- External Drives Randomly Missing in Hardware Hangout
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 7) in Science Discussion News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.