Major Nelson, Director of Programming in the Xbox Live Group, has posted an update on his blog confirming the date and time of a new Xbox 360 dashboard update. The major system update will be released to the public on June 6, 2006 at approximately 0200 PDT. It will feature not only the highly anticipated background downloading feature, but also 125 other fixes and enhancements to the console.
- Interesting Issue with Hyper-V Windows 8.1 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Red hat 7 install issues in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- MS has gone clinically insane in Microsoft Beta
- Gunman killed after shooting 2 officers at Minnesota city hall in Real World News
- Need help with a Mac issue in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Looking for a new mouse in Hardware Hangout