Information has just come in, from a trusted source who has asked to remain anonymous, that Microsoft has been working on and displaying a version of the Xbox 360 with an HDMI port built directly into the unit itself. The game system was being exhibited with it's external HD-DVD drive, but was being shown off in a very secretive fashion. Each showing was accompanied by an N.D.A. Details are a bit sparse at the moment, but the port was built into the Xbox 360 and did support HDCP functionality. Could Microsoft indeed be planning a second revision of the Xbox 360? Stay tuned with Neowin as we all await further information to come down the pipeline.
- How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- SlackUI: Dedicated Slack client for Windows! in Software created by our members
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.