Information has just come in, from a trusted source who has asked to remain anonymous, that Microsoft has been working on and displaying a version of the Xbox 360 with an HDMI port built directly into the unit itself. The game system was being exhibited with it's external HD-DVD drive, but was being shown off in a very secretive fashion. Each showing was accompanied by an N.D.A. Details are a bit sparse at the moment, but the port was built into the Xbox 360 and did support HDCP functionality. Could Microsoft indeed be planning a second revision of the Xbox 360? Stay tuned with Neowin as we all await further information to come down the pipeline.
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- Report: Adult women gamers now double the number of under-18 boys in Gamers' Hangout
- Falcon 9 - AsiaSat 6/ThaiCom 7 (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Duplicate post bug in Site & Forum Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Ice bucket challenge claims its first victim in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.