Information has just come in, from a trusted source who has asked to remain anonymous, that Microsoft has been working on and displaying a version of the Xbox 360 with an HDMI port built directly into the unit itself. The game system was being exhibited with it's external HD-DVD drive, but was being shown off in a very secretive fashion. Each showing was accompanied by an N.D.A. Details are a bit sparse at the moment, but the port was built into the Xbox 360 and did support HDCP functionality. Could Microsoft indeed be planning a second revision of the Xbox 360? Stay tuned with Neowin as we all await further information to come down the pipeline.
- Western Digital Mybook? in Hardware Hangout
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Trouble Finding This Mouse in Hardware Hangout
- Amazon.com not accessible over wifi in Internet, Network & Security
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.