Xfire is the instant messenger for gamers. See when your friends are playing online games; See what game they are playing; See where they are playing; and join their game with just one click. Plus, unlike existing Instant Messengers, this one lets you receive IM's without disrupting your game.
- Xfire is free, small, and easy to install
- Keep track of when and where your friends are playing PC games, and join them with one click
- IM your friends from within games while you play
- Fast file download system with special game channels
- Powerful server browser
- Profile-based stats tracking.
- Voice chat
- Added kill/death statistics to Medal of Honor Allied Assault (plain and Spearhead).
- Improved Tools | Options | Games to let you set a game as automatically detected, never detected, or to manually set the directory of the game.
- Chat rooms with voice chat now select the best voice host automatically by default. You may still choose to manually specify the host if you prefer.
- Added a new default infoview when you login that shows you helpful links and your installed games.
- The Friends of Friends category now includes friends of clan/guild members and clan/guild members of friends, unless you disable friends of friends in Tools | Options | Privacy.
- Fixed several serious bugs in Xfire In-Game that caused mouse problems or worse.
- Reenabled Xfire In-Game for Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Neocron 2, Second Life, and Delta Force Black Hawk Down.
- Added the ability for users behind some uncommon symmetric NATs (Xfire type 2) to send files and perform voice calls with other users.
- Added a cancel button to the Tools | Add Friend | Search Xfire Users dialog.
- Fixed support for Rose Online.
- Fixed a display issue in Xfire In-Game when a friend's nickname was maximum length.
- Added the ability to set your status message from the tray icon context menu.
- New games supported: Jade Empire, The Sims 2 Seasons, Space Rangers 2, Railroad Tycoon II, Railroad Tycoon
- II Platinum, Sonic Riders, Sonic Heroes, and the recently released version of Dystopia.
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page