xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- FIX: fixed issue with embedded CUE when tags were written to file as well, thus overriding values in CUE.
- FIX: wav encoder will write "old" header for 24bit files.
- FIX: fixed issue with reading/writing of bpm tag in m4a/alac files.
- FIX: fixed AV error when CD was removed while CD Content window was still active.
- FIX: fixed BASS_ChannelSetFX failed error when using Tempo in Preprocess Settings.
- FIX: fixed calculation of Tempo in Preprocess Settings.
- FIX: audiobook destination will now respect preprocess settings for Samplerate and Channels.
- FIX: fixed issue with audiobook chapters' time for low bitrate files.
- FIX: fixed "Path moov.udta" not found with audiobooks created with NeroAAAC
- FIX: fixed AV error when Inverted selection of files and then deleted selected items.
- FIX: fixed issue while reading embedded jpeg saved as image/png.
- FIX: fixed random AV error while removing some selected files from list.
- NEW: support initialkey tag when converting from mp3/flac to alac/m4a.
- NEW: added CD eject button on main and CD Content windows.
- NEW: added option to embed only front cover (under Program Settings/Cover Art).
- NEW: if no preprocess settings are used to create audiobook from files with different SampleRate/Channels, best one will automatically be selected.
- NEW: "Replay Gain/Analyze Track Gain" will now be run in parallel.
- NEW: Save Metadata button will appear after mp3 tacks were analysed with "Replay Gain/Analyze Track Gain".
Download: XRECODE II v220.127.116.11 Installer | 8.2 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v18.104.22.168 Portable | 7.5 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage