xrecode II is converter and audio-grabber which allows you to convert from mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, wav(rf64), dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, mka, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx, mlp to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wav(rf64), wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, Speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak, snd and Shorten formats. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Works on XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 32/64 bit versions and under Wine.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using "Multiple" output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: you can now use  in file name patterns. If piece of pattern is enclosed in  and it contains some %tag% and it is empty, the whole piece of tag will be discarded, e.g. is file name pattern is like %track%[\CD%disc%] and %disc% is empty, [\CD%disc%] will be removed from then resulting file name.
- FIX: fixed issue when converting mod to flac.
- FIX: fixed issue when album artist was not always saved as ALBUMARTIST in flac files.
- FIX: fixed AV error while retrieving Metadata for CD which is not in database.
- FIX: fixed issue when Grab CD was not available for CD drives A and B.
Download: XRECODE II v220.127.116.11 Installer | 8.9 MB (Free to use, nag-screen, paid upgrade available)
Download: XRECODE II v18.104.22.168 Portable | 8.2 MB
Screenshots: >>Click Here<<
View: XRECODE II Homepage | XRECODE II Shell Extension