Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- XBOX One + Plex = Amazing Home Theater System! in Home Theatre Discussion
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- PSA: Humble Store 2K Sale Includes Free Spec Ops: The Line in Computer Gaming
- Netgear Nighthawk and Verizon Actiontech Gateway (router/modem) network setup. in Internet, Network & Security
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.