Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Lumia 1520.3 and Samsung ATIV SE receive Denim and Windows Phone 8.1.1 updates respectively in Front Page News
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Start Menu Concept in Microsoft Beta
- Exchange Server Public HTTP Help in Server Support
- Why are people buying their consoles? Nielsen survey results in Gamers' Hangout
- VirtualBox 4.3.24 in Front Page News
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 preview will include the Project Spartan browser in Microsoft Beta
- Neowin Windows Insiders that have been invited to MWC? in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.