Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- They Ran My Little Girl to Death in Real World News
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- What game is this? in Gamers' Hangout
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.