Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- О&O ShutUp10 v1.1.1347 in Front Page News
- Linksys EA6900 random throttling in Internet Network Security
- Livestreamer accidentally burns down house in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Windows RDC Issues with Network in Internet Network Security
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
- Neowin App Has Stopped Displaying The Latest News in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.