Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
- Turtle Beach Impact 700 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - unboxing and first impressions in Front Page News
- Sorting files in windows explorer (Windows 7) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Anti-Gay GOP Lawmaker Outed After Sending Explicit Photo To Another Man in Real World News
- Marriage Equality returns to the Supreme Court in Domestic Politics
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Neowin.net PC Game Giveaways in Computer Gaming
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.