Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Neowin's Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Motherboards in Hardware Hangout
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Logitech Solar Wireless Keyboard - Freaking Out in Hardware Hangout
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Opera Mini coming to Windows Phone, beta sign-up now available in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.