Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Opensuse 13.2 question (please bear with me) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Interference, Maybe? in Hardware Hangout
- A Horror Game Hidden In The Darkest Corners Of The Internet in Computer Gaming
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- My New Phone! LG G3 32GB 3GB ram. in Android
- [UK] Members Location Query in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows To Go UEFI & BIOS compatible Deployment Guide in A Collection of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.