Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Thank You Nintendo for Splatoon. in Nintendo Console
- Russia steps up propaganda push with online "Kremlin trolls" in Real World Issues
- Two High School Seniors Could Get Prison Time For An Alarm Clock Prank in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- The Pebble Time vs. Pebble Watch in Reviews by Members for Members
- Hack the Roku 3 remote for other devices? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.