Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- BlackBerry's new Android slider gets an unofficial close-up in new leaked images in Front Page News
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Creating Multiple TAP-Win32 Ethernet Connections? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- NeoBytes :) Reuters employee starts Reply All chaos after sending an email to 33,000 people in Front Page News
- ATi Catalyst 14.8 mobility download in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.