Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- qBittorrent 3.3 in Front Page News
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Lizard Squad claims reponsibility for PlayStation Network outage in Front Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Google extends Street View to measure climate change in Front Page News
- Printer printing blurry - but always has? (Also cheap printer recommend..?) in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.