Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- My concept for the Neowin with Flat design in General Discussion
- Legend Of Zelda DLC Coming To Mario Kart 8 in Nintendo Console
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Poll: Should Windows 9/Threshold be X64 only? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- What IDE to use? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones in Back Page News
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.