Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Wife kills herself over 'Gay' Spouse in Real World News
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Cant see who liked my post in Site & Forum Issues
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- HTC's bizarre 'Cellami' ad claims to cure 'Bi-Phonal Displeasure Disorder' in Front Page News
- Hello t oeveryone! we are Team of Freelance Web Developers, that is seeking for patnership! in Introduce Yourself
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.