Yahoo seems to be aiming its guns at Google again. Google added chat to Gmail a year ago, but according to Yahoo, the experience is not as integrated as the new Yahoo Mail chat functionality. Over the next few months, more and more Yahoo Mail users will be able to chat in real time through their e-mail program. Yahoo said in November that it would embed instant-messaging technology directly into its Yahoo Mail program so that users wouldn't need Yahoo Messenger or another IM service to chat with each other online. Check the link below (sorry for the small dimensions) for a glimpse of the new feature. I assure you the corny conversation example is completely unrelated to the level of intelligence Yahoo Mail developers have (or maybe that was c|net's people?).
- elementary OS Freya released in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Mortal Kombat X: Goro is back! (trailer) in Gamers' Hangout
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Reveal Trailer in Gamers' Hangout
- MediaMonkey 126.96.36.1991 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.