Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 95% off the Ultimate MCSA Certification Training Bundle. This series will help you get MCSA-Certified and launch a career working with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
What's the deal?
This bundle consists of the following courses:
Microsoft 70-740: Installation, Storage And Compute With Windows Server 2016
Get Started Towards Your MCSA Certification
Microsoft 70-741: Networking With Windows Server 2016
Cover All Things Networking in Windows Server 2016
Microsoft 70-742: Identity With Windows Server 2016
Become a Master Working with Active Directory Domain Services
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Redeem your code within 30 days of purchase.
- Certificate of completion included.
Full description, specs and instructor info, available here.
What's the benefit?
This Ultimate MCSA Certification Training Bundle normally represents an overall recommended retail pricing* of $897, but it can be yours for just $39 for a limited time a saving of $858.
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.