Today's highlighted deal comes via our Apps + Software section of the Neowin Deals store, where you can save 50% off aloSIM Mobile Data Traveler Lifetime eSim Credit: Pay $25 for $50.
Stay connected affordably in 120+ countries/regions with your own lifetime eSIM!
An eSIM is a digital SIM card. It's basically just mobile data. Once it's activated on your device, it can connect you to data networks in other countries – giving you an internet connection with NO roaming charges. With aloSIM, you can load prepaid eSIM data packages onto your phone, tablet, or computer.
Your lifetime eSIM never expires, so it's yours forever and there are never any monthly charges.
You'll get $50 in eSIM data credit, which is almost always enough to cover all your data roaming needs for a full year. But if you run out of data, you can always top up your lifetime eSIM and stay connected internationally.
- Pay $25 for a lifetime eSIM with $50 in travel data credit
- Use your eSIM to join data networks in 120+ countries
- Install your lifetime eSIM on a compatible device to roam on local data networks
- Your lifetime eSIM never expires, and can be topped up with more data anytime
- Many data packages cost as little as $4.50 and last 7 days. Depending on the package you choose, the length of time varies.
Here's the deal:
This aloSIM Mobile Data Traveler eSim $50 Credit normally costs ... $50, but it can be yours for just $25 for a limited time, a saving of $25 (50% off). For specifications, and license info please click the link below.
More Neowin Deals.
We post these because we earn commission on each sale so as not to rely solely on advertising, which many of our readers block. It all helps toward paying staff reporters, servers and hosting costs.
Other ways to support Neowin
The above deal not doing it for you, but still want to help? Check out the links below.
- Check out our partner software in the Neowin Store
- Buy a T-shirt at Neowin's Threadsquad
- Subscribe to Neowin - for $14 a year, or $28 a year for an ad-free experience
Disclosure: An account at Neowin Deals is required to participate in any deals powered by our affiliate, StackCommerce. For a full description of StackCommerce's privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site.