Today's highlighted deal comes via our Online Courses section of the Neowin Deals store, where for only a limited time, you can save 97% off this MCSA SQL Server Certification Training Bundle. A lucrative Microsoft Server Management career begins with this 53-hour bundle.
What's the deal?
This deal consists of the following courses:
Microsoft 70-764 SQL Server 2016
Learn How to Administer A SQL Database Infrastructure
Microsoft 70-765 SQL Server 2016 and Azure
Discuss Provisioning SQL Databases
Good to know
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Certificate of completion included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
For full details, terms, and instructor info for the above courses, click here.
What's the benefit?
This MCSA SQL Server Certification Training Bundle normally costs $598, but you can pick this up for just $19 for a limited time, that's a saving of $579 off the normal price!
Save even more!
Stick with Neowin Deals and earn credit or even deeper discounts.
- For every $25 spent, you get $1 credit added to your Neowin Deals account.
- Refer the deal for $10 credit via social media or email and if it results in a purchase of at least $10, you'll get $10 credit added to your account.
- 10% off for first-time buyers: be sure not to dismiss the popup offer to subscribe to email updates on the deals page in order to profit!
Not for you?
Miscellany and the fine print!
In some cases, such as with Online Courses, a store credit refund within 15 days of purchase is possible if you are unhappy with it; this does not apply to all deals, so please do check the terms on the page before making a purchase.
How can I disable these posts? Click here.
Disclosure: This is a StackCommerce deal or giveaway in partnership with Neowin; an account at StackCommerce is required to participate in any deals or giveaways. For a full description of StackCommerces privacy guidelines, go here. Neowin benefits from shared revenue of each sale made through our branded deals site, and it all goes toward the running costs. *Values or percentages mentioned above are subject to StackCommerces own determination of retail pricing.