All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Oh hey, look everyone. Another Biden hate post from the usual suspect who apparently knows nothing about the billions Biden delivered for the Infrastructure Policy...remember, the policy Trump promised but never delivered on like pretty much all of his fake claims. Btw, we're still waiting on the Trump health care policy. I have no idea how @A Real American's posts are allowed to stand...unless of course they drive engagement to Neowin therefore raising revenue.
  3. Finally after sending over $100 Billion to Ukraine (aka his off shore pocket) He decides to invest $11 billion in USA. phewwww.. finally...
  4. Microsoft thinks otherwise now. https://twitter.com/thebookisc.../status/1783104696493682903
  5. What version of Tiktok are you on? I see lots of baking tips, tech tips, Excel Tips, PowerPoint and Photoshop tips. The algorithm feeds you what you Like, soooo maybe that means you're liking those videos? Exactly! This has been my point for years. We need to own our social interactions. Most people who complain refuse to spend any time curating their social feeds and they then bi**h and moan about what they're being served. Social media can be a positive and overall enriching experience if users took control and curated their feeds...but no, most prefer to complain and blame others for their laziness.
  6. I'm not sure Elon is capable of doing anything positive at this point.
  7. Does anyone see a lock screen anymore? Unless you're not the phone's actual owner, I mean.
  8. I have no use for Tiktok but we should be better than China (hell from what I've seen a number of companies have to do business via a Chinese company there (blizzard's WOW comes to mind with having to go though NetEase). I mean we're not even close to as bad as China is (or in the same universe) but still don't seeing banning this crap as a great thing. *but as a side note from a money standpoint maybe we should have it go though a US Company first so we can milk it like they would.
  9. I have this: https://i.postimg.cc/rFt4yYyS/...04-24-18-53-12-Settings.png They are now acknowledging that this garbage is ads. https://twitter.com/thebookisc.../status/1783104696493682903
  10. Jumping Jacinta

The official Funny Pictures thread

Don't be sorry, it was funny. Some people need to comprehend comedy is subjective and they won't appreciate it all. It's very arrogant to take a position of 'I don't think it's funny so everyone must feel the same way'.
  11. Source: https://www.polygon.com/2024/4/20/24134970/discord-arbitration-how-to-opt-out TLDR. Send an email before 15th May to: arbitration-opt-out@discord.com "I am confirming that as of the date of this email, I am choosing to opt out of binding arbitration to settle disputes with Discord". Make sure to send it from the email you use for your Discord account. If you search for "arbitration-opt-out@discord.com" here: https://discord.com/terms you'll be able to see that it is legit. Tell everyone on all of your communities!
  12. Jumping Jacinta

The official Funny Pictures thread

Boo! Brussel sprouts are great. Haters suffer from a lack of imagination.
  13. WhatsApp announces support for passkeys on iOS by Karthik Mudaliar WhatsApp has announced that it will be rolling out support for passkeys on iOS, a new authentication method that allows users to sign in using secure authentication methods like facial recognition or biometrics, eliminating the need to create and type a passcode. passkeys are rolling out now on iOS 🔑 a more secure (and easier!) way to log back in with Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode here are some reasons you should set it up 👇 — WhatsApp (@WhatsApp) April 24, 2024 Passkeys can be used with Face ID or Touch ID on Apple devices, and they are more secure than traditional passwords because they are uniquely generated for every account by the user's device and are less vulnerable to phishing, as they eliminate the need to create and type a passcode. Based on FIDO Authentication, passkeys are proven to be resistant to threats of phishing, credential stuffing, and other remote attacks. Passkeys that are managed by phone or computer operating systems are automatically synced between the user’s devices via a cloud-based service. WhatsApp is not the only app implementing passkey support, many apps, including Google and Amazon, are starting to adopt this technology as well. WhatsApp had first announced support for passkeys a year ago, but only the Android counterpart of the chat application got support for it. The accelerated support and launch for passkeys could also be due to the regulations set forth by the Digital Markets Act (DMA) that went live last year in May. The platform has also been developing a new option to let users transfer files offline with nearby people, an in-app dialer, and there's also an iPad app in the works. While the rollout will take time to reach everyone, WhatsApp says that you will see the option to set passkeys under Settings > Account > Passkeys.
  14. Today
  15. slippery slope... imagine if they wanted to ban all meta platforms or twitter? and the only social media site people can use is government owned and you need ID for and they monitored the heck out of it? Cuz that's where that's headed!
  16. Jumping Jacinta

Politically funny images of the World

Happened here too. 🤷‍♀️
  17. Ummmm Yeah, Congress accepts money from just about anyone that will give it to them including pro-Arab PACs. Israel really needs to step up their game as it took a while for that aid package to get passed.
  18. I've had no issues with the OnePlus 12 curved screen. I'll only buy phones with curved screen, like many others. If you want a flat screen phone, buy another brand?
  19. Using Start11. Won't even dare touch the standard Start menu, provided it is also completely usless to me, it's like my android menu, which is also useless.
  20. Owned by a Chinese company and therefore owned by the Chinese government, right? They own the data no matter where it is. its chinese company private company not own by any government. the international version is separate version,. now US sell it to US government .
  21. It's not the update size that's the problem - it's the painfully long update process which tends to do almost everything on one core. My Linux systems usually churn through all of their updates in about a minute or two.
  1. Load more activity