All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Excellent. i was waiting for that feature.
  3. The default theme as not changed. It is the exact same theme as you currently have? On a clean install, the default is white.
  4. Icon looks awful. Blue on blue?
  5. Sims 4 is good enough, except for the fact that you have to throw hundreds of more dollars at DLCs to get all the content Until Sims 5 comes out, then you have to buy the DLCs all over again! It does have some good new things; though I feel they missed a lot of opportunities where they could have improved some core aspects of the game from Sims 3 to make it more solid and have the base game have a longer market life.
  6. The default theme as not changed. It is the exact same theme as you currently have?
  7. Throttling is simple: If you want a powerful machine, then you mustn't pick a slim notebook. Slim notebook = slow machine. It's as simple like that.
  8. PGHammer

Firefox Quantum 67.0

Says you! Maybe you need a reality check! The most used browsers out there use the blink or the webkit rendering engines which are practically the same so most web developers no longer care about their websites working on firefox. And at a 5% market share steadily dropping, Firefox is not going to change anything!!! Plus, fiascos like the armagg-add-on earlier this month, do not help it's cause. Really could care less about market share as it means nothing to me and if developers are that lazy, then I simply won't use their site. Every site I have ever visited works perfectly fine in Firefox. That "armagg-add-on" you speak of lasted 1 whole day. Whoopee!! Don't bloat my browser up with addons anyway, so, minimal effect. And even odder yet, despite having the Chrome beta, the Edge beta, and even Edge Canary (in addition to Edge itself as my default) my go-to browser is (brace yourself) Firefox Quantum beta. (How the heck did that happen?) The why it happened is because I use my desktop for gaming and streaming - and it has a *wireless connection* currently. That means I leverage EagleGet, Flash, and IDM - while they are supported across all my browsers, they still work the best in Firefox - not Chrome or Edge.
  9. I actually make use of this bug. I pull GitHub repos to this local folder (rather than the OneDrive folder) so that way I avoid the OneDrive syncing.
  10. The default color theme is horrible.
  11. Zagadka

Firefox Quantum 67.0

Regarding the market share conversations... most computer users, desktop/laptop or mobile, have no clue what a Chrome is, much less know how to download Firefox. That is why IE still has a significant market share. It is just how most users launch "the internet". Especially on mobile. A lot of tech users switch to Firefox. I do because I don't trust Google. Mozilla will keep at it. If they don't waste time on Firefox phones or whatever dumb ideas they have. If Opera can exist, Firefox has it pretty well off. And regarding coding for rendering engines... HTML5 is pretty standardized. There are still quirks, but standards have improved a lot since the browser wars of the late 90s where you HAD to code for a specific browser. I usually just check a site out on each browser and make minor changes.
  12. Or just use the media creation tool and upgrade that way.
  13. Another known issue: Thanks to the new desktop background, it looks like my window title bars have Windows 98 style gradients. >_<
  14. Think I saw the vid you're referencing too; it's really a shame more isn't done to help with the heat. It's almost like they're waiting for Intel to produce at the 10nm level, not wanting to sacrifice their design, even if it means poorer performance. This is why I think Apple's looking to head the direction towards putting their own A12+ chips in their Macbooks, if they can get over some of the hurdles regarding software. I dunno how all that would even work though but I don't buy Macs anyway so... 🤷‍♂️
  15. I don't think you understand how these updates work. 1809 didn't fail. It's been replaced by a newer version, 1903. What exactly failed with 1809? As to the older Windows 10 versions, excluding 1803, the only reason a user would be on them is due to a rare hardware incompatibility, or they chose not to upgrade.
  16. I'm sure there's a relatively cheap upgrade you can get via Microsoft on their website, yes? True. I'm bellyaching about spending the money that's all. I'm going after the OnePlus 7 Pro and I'm rolling up loose change as it is. If you happen to have an older copy of Windows 7 pro you could use the key from that to install Windows 10 Pro
  17. 1809 failed, and now 1903 getting pushed...pretty bad market fragmentation between 1703,1709,1803,1809, and 1903.
  18. Today
  19. PGHammer

The Sims 4 is free to claim on Origin for seven days

The Sims 4 is rather interesting - since Origin has been throwing teasers at me for it for the past year.
  20. PGHammer

And I was right - GRID 2 is in my Steam library already (alongside the original GRID).
  21. PGHammer

This is not the first time that GRID 2 was given away - checking my Steam library to see if it's still there.
  22. These things are garbage, and the only thing dumber than building this polluting trash in the first place is spending money on them. My God people are stupid.
  23. That doesn’t even make sense.
  24. Only the NSA are allowed to install spyware in telecoms equipment.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?