All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. excited for Ice Lake. It's a real upgrade from what they've done in the past. I honestly find the current keyboards perfect in terms of usability and feel. So I hope they don't mess it up like Apple did with their keyboards.
  3. Great now they only need to support PCI Express 4.0 and add AV1 fixed function decoding in Gen11 GPUs (QuickSync). WiGig next-gen support would have been nice too but Intel has backed away from supporting WiGig after it failed to take off.
  4. dontbeevil

GitHub acquires Dependabot; Launches GitHub Sponsors

I'd call this an enhancement. Could be. If it is then the next step is Extinguish. When was last time i heard this? Mmm I'm quite sure after christ, but cannot remember the year
  5. UK is the lackey of US It's what happens when your assess get kicked by the US twice (American Revolution, War of 18212), then saved in WWII. america only came into WWIi when they was bomb by the Japanese, other wise they would have stayed out and watched. As for saving our asses, for a small country we was doing ok and then when all was done you still got us to pay you back. Maybe we should charge the U.s for having our troops fight your wars. Oh yes, we also don't have as much friendly fire as you lot. With all the tech you are suppose to have, it should be perfect. The Arm chip was invented in this country and yet we still rely on American CPUs for our machines. This country used to be great and yet now we make very little and we take in far too many people, I blame the E.U Well you and I agree on one thing and it is the disaster of the EU. As for your troops participating in "our" wars, the UK is an extension of the US at this point in time. Our culture came from your country. Your Muslim problem was not solved by "our war" against Jihad not just because of weak UK leaders, but because of cowardly US elected politicians and dumb American citizens who voted them in. Tech doesn't stop dumb privates from shooting each other in the ass, but nor does the rules of engagement [which favors the enemy]. We an extension of the U.S, are we hell. Yes, you are all immigrants, don't forget that. Bombing other countries, killing innocent people do not really help with the Muslin thing, if a country came here and started bombing us, I think I would go and find some way to hurt the country that is doing it. Stop bombing other countries and maybe, just maybe we will not get so many problems with the Muslim community. True there are some who do think that we should follow their rules and live the way they do, but then you have other groups that think that as well, including a lot of Christians who think we should all believe in a god that does not exist. and believe some fairy tale book called the bible. Myself Religion should be banned. someone i knew was over in Iraq years ago when and he said, they had to watch the u.s, as they seemed to be blind and shoot anything that moves.
  6. ironplaid

[req] SUN microsystems

The attachments all 404 for me when trying to download Does anyone happen to have these files still? (Yeah, I realise it's 15 years later)
  7. Did you watch the AMD press event? Pretty impressive performance for the price and that cache on the 3900, amazing. He didn't
  8. UK is the lackey of US Only because our government are clueless, come on they even allowing that nit of a president over here, I thought they would have learnt the last time he came over. There is going to be a lot of protesting, going to cost this country a lot of money to protect that nit, money that can be used for something better. Myself if he wants to come over here, by all means, he can, but he pays for all the protection. The current US president is much better than the last [for the US], he doesn't kiss everybody's ass and ask them to call him Sally. He's much more intelligent than you or most other people, it's your blind hatred for him because he betrayed the anti-American Democrat party that causes you and people like you such distress. While your country has Muslim terrorist running some cities, enforcing Shariah law, the US will never have that thanks to our 2nd Amendment and excellent President.... until a cowardly liberal comes into office which is inevitable. The thing you fail to realise is that one day he will want the help of other countries and they will tell him to go to hell. I think you need to come to the UK and see what it is like if you think we have Muslim terrorist running some cities, enforcing Shariah law. Well i agree that some do try and we do have problems, we don't have people going into schools and shooting people. But we have far too many stabbings lately. He don't cause me distress, it is not my country that he runs, we are not the one that going to suffer when his import duties start putting up prices for you. anyway, we have enough of our own problems at the moment with Brexit and our government falling apart to worry what the oh so important U.S of A does.
  9. Maybe Canada is not paranoid There is a difference between paranoia and stupidity. The U.s have always been paranoid and protectionist.
  10. ad47uk

Upcoming AMD CPUs

Stuck up intels back side maybe?
  11. Today
  12. I think I will pass, I have never had an intel in a desktop machine and I am not going to start now. Saying that my Ryzen machine is fine, maybe get a bit more memory for it now it is starting to reduce in price and maybe a better video card, not that a better video card will do much for what I do anyway.
  13. Don't their k series also overclock way higher than Ryzen? On the other hand, most of the ryzen line is not locked and they usually are half(ish) the price.
  14. It seems when I quote someone I get this odd formatting and I don't know how to fix it. Almost like it's trying to multiquote but I have nothing else selected. When this happens, I can not access the edit or quote buttons at the bottom of the post. I use chrome latest version. I guess it's possible it's a chrome extension but Im not sure what one it could be and I don't think Iv installed any recently anyways. Just looking for advice.
  15. amd just murdered the whole i7- cpu lineup, i9 9900k its still faster by having a higher clockspeed but IPC and multicore performance its amd favor. very competitive
  16. eilegz

Upcoming AMD CPUs

its impressive that no AMD coverage on the main news site, considering how amazing it is the new zen 2 chips compared to intel
  17. adrynalyne

ARM is the latest company to cut off Huawei

Check your facts... It is owned by SoftBank...a Japanese company.
  18. Nargg

Check your facts...
  19. Nargg

All the pro-Huawei comments here make me sick... https://www.channelnews.com.au...lcome-to-huaweis-new-world/
  20. Nargg

You and others need to wake up. China and it's illegitimate companies have been stealing from the World for a long time. It's finally time they got caught.
  21. Nargg

You are wrong: https://www.channelnews.com.au...lcome-to-huaweis-new-world/
  22. Nargg

Don't... Just don't. https://www.channelnews.com.au...lcome-to-huaweis-new-world/
  23. Huawei seems to me to be only the beginning... https://www.channelnews.com.au...lcome-to-huaweis-new-world/ I'd expect more company espionage from China causing all kinds of financial and power grief among 1st world countries.
  24. Did you watch the AMD press event? Pretty impressive performance for the price and that cache on the 3900, amazing.
  25. Great to see an article that doesn't name the company Arm, or refer to it as a British company! (Japanese owned company now Softbank, with only their HQ in Britain)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?