All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Stadia launches a web-based store for buying games by Usman Khan Lodhi Google Stadia had many features missing when it launched last month. Users complained about games not being rendered in 4K resolution at 60fps despite having a speedy internet connection and Chromecast Ultra overheating issues. Until now, games could only be bought through the Stadia mobile app but Google is changing that with the announcement of a web-based store for purchasing games. In the announcement, Google said: Finding your favorite games just got easier! The Stadia store is rolling out on web, giving you a new way to browse and buy your favorite games right from your Chrome browser on desktop. Check it out today! — Stadia (@GoogleStadia) December 6, 2019 Clicking on the "store" tab on the Stadia website redirects users to the store where they can browse through game titles with an option to buy. The featured games appear on the top, and the rest of the game titles are listed in their respective categories. Image credits: 9to5Google The store is structured like a larger version of the mobile app with "Your games" labeled as "Home" and "Store" right next to it in the top-left corner. As stated by Google, the Stadia web store is currently being rolled out to users.
  3. Mobile is the priority. Desktop very much a distant second.
  4. Don't Know maybe it is from your ISP or the issue of you router, have you asked them about it, I once had the same issue however I use ASUS Rog Rapture since then I don't see any speed degrading, Try changing your Router I might prefer
  5. Today
  6. Emm_Ryan

This is EMMA :)

Hey Guys This is Emma Ryan, From NZ Auckland, I am a Blogger, Traveler and a Digital Marketer. As far as my Hobbies are concerned, I do Photography and yes I am addicted to Dance I Like to contribute to this forum as much as I can. Hope to see warm welcome from all of you THANKS
  7. Microsoft BOB™ 10

Google Pixel 4's Recorder app now compatible with older Pixels

I am looking forward to Live Caption working on older Androids.
  8. sivaprasadh_g

HI!

Hi Qikututhu, I am also new to the forum. Let's share some informative post here and make this forum very useful.
  9. Yeah and scrolling is very erratic and the browser sometimes crashes when opening a website.
  10. I was about to make the same comment. Bing has been doing this for years. same +1
  11. dead.cell

Red Dead Redemption 2 goes live on Steam

Rockstar is nowhere near as bad as companies like EA, Activision, or Ubisoft. GTA:V is an excellent game, worth buying. And Red Dead Redemption 2 is an excellent game, worth buying. The standard versions of the games are all you need. As far as additional story DLC, it's not as if I bought the games expecting it. It doesn't matter if they are nowhere near as bad or that the standard version is all that you think I need. That's beside the point. What matters is that rockstar is a ###### company that runs it's employees like slaves and is selling story content at a premium in a full priced game. But I guess if you like being taken advantage of then keep buying. I feel ya man, but let's not go overboard lol. The fact that your anger seems to be more about not getting more of the story, rather than it being poorly made or short is evidence to that. I prefer story myself. The only good looking part of GTA: Online is the RP community that supports it and is the reason why it's sitting at 6th of the top streamed Twitch games right now. Not the dumb missions Rockstar releases...
  12. You get what was previously release that is it for the old games. The primary draw to the online sub is not actually the online multiplayer or the older games. Its actually the cloud save feature. If it didn't have that I would not be subbed. Oh yeah, I guess if you have a Switch and Switch Lite then you're screwed without paying for that... I wonder why they don't want you just copying saves to the SD card? Even the 3DS let you back stuff up to the SD card. You can move save files directly from one system to the other. Switch Online makes it easier though. Don't you have to move the entire profile over? No, you can move save files per game if you want. Nice! Thanks, I'll be taking advantage of this when my kid gets it at Christmas. That's a relief!
  13. Mindovermaster

Acronyms....

Terribly, rolling under elephants, laughable, yes?
  14. Seems great feature wise, but being a Chinese browser I just trust it a lot less than Firefox.
  15. Had it running on my Note 9 for awhile. Pretty nice.
  16. If it's visually identical but performs better they've achieved their goal. precisely. ✔✔✔
  17. You could play them on the Wii U because it had a virtual Wii built in, the Switch doesn't have a disc drive so they didn't bother making anything compatible with the Wii U/Wii/GameCube line Wii / Wii U had a PowerPC CPU the switch has an ARM based CPU, emulation of the PPC instructions would of been a pain on the switch. but that would not of stopped them from making a virtual console native for the ARM CPU... it also would of not stopped them from making a real account system where your virtual console purchase transferred with your account but nope. They could do high level emulation, they notoriously didn't like to give many developers direct hardware access so it seems like they'd know how to do it. They have for N64 games on GameCube like the Ocarina of Time port. I'm assuming that didn't change much though so it would depend on that.
  18. I liked the originals back in late 90's there where you could do CTF game mode..that was awesome. I wish it was available on Steam... I'm already running Steam, Origin...I really don't want to get another platform to just run the game.
  19. trag3dy

Red Dead Redemption 2 goes live on Steam

Rockstar is nowhere near as bad as companies like EA, Activision, or Ubisoft. GTA:V is an excellent game, worth buying. And Red Dead Redemption 2 is an excellent game, worth buying. The standard versions of the games are all you need. As far as additional story DLC, it's not as if I bought the games expecting it. It doesn't matter if they are nowhere near as bad or that the standard version is all that you think I need. That's beside the point. What matters is that rockstar is a ###### company that runs it's employees like slaves and is selling story content at a premium in a full priced game. But I guess if you like being taken advantage of then keep buying.
  20. Nah, if you have any self-respect you'll wear what you want to wear, especially in the privacy of your own home, and not bow to pressure from internet strangers with superiority complexes
  21. Yesterday
  22. Yet they can't get it right on their own operating system. https://i.redd.it/ufr5n6am9r241.png
  23. I've been using a similar feature in Chrome for Desktop and Android to darken web pages. (chrome://flags/ in the URL bar, then search for "Dark" and enable "Force Dark Mode for Web Contents") Now that it's in Opera I go back to mainly using Opera as it is the ONLY mobile browser that I can find that does word wrap on resize, which is indispensable for me.
  24. yes! loved the tabletop game! it was a great change from ad&d/whitewolf games... the games on the computer were pretty good too
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?