Contact Sync issue with Moto E2 (3G) after Android 5.1 Update

Hello,

I am using Motorola Moto E2 (3G) India Retail Model phone and facing some problem with Contact Sync with my google a/c.

The problem started after the Motorola OTA update from my existing android 5.0 to 5.1.

The update went fine though many apps were not working hence I did a factory restore and added my Goolge A/C and started installing the apps..

Immediately I noticed a big issue as I have way less contact than before in my phone. I checked in my PC by logging into Gmail and yes, I could see that I have lost 2/3 contact and as time going by, contacts are vanishing slowly.

I am pretty sure that before I run the OTA, I double checked that everything was synced with Google and yes Contacts too.. Fortunately, as double backup, I used a 3rd Party App, PhoneCopy to backup my contacts in PhoneCopy server accounts also..

As backup option, since I had PhoneCopy, I restored from there and yes, I could see all my contacts then. But problem still continues, since as soon as I turn on the Google sync option in my phone for Contact category, once again, contacts starts to disappear !!

Second thing I tried is that via web browser in PC, I deleted all contacts from Goolge A/C. Then imported all my contacts from 3rd party back (PhoneCopy) server to my phone and turned on the Google Contact sync. Strangely, I find only a handful gets sync (though sync doesn't slow any error) and over time (after few hours) I see once again contacts starts to disappear.

What is wrong here??

I am unable to use Google sync now for my contact as it starts to delete everything

Any help ??

Thanks.