neowin.software now redirects to Software news, other changes

We reserved neowin.software yesterday which is a new TLD. It redirects to the software news category of Neowin which @Copernic manages all on his own! It is updated daily, and everything posted there is all handpicked. (no spyware crap or anything, nothing there is 'sponsored' either for complete disclosure) check it out!

We have also fixed the @neowinsoftware twitter feed, it should show a richer tweet for the articles, so if this interests you, do follow!

I also plan to bring the software a bit more to the forefront of the navigation again, I will probably start by adding a tab in the forums later today, and something will also get done for the main page soon'ish, this makes finding the section a lot easier.

Edit: Twitter logo for Software news updated to a green modern one similar to what we use on NeowinFeed.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
20 hours ago, Seahorsepip said:

After checking the price for the software tld....  those new tlds are expensive :|

They're only $40 annually ?

On 10/19/2016 at 3:39 PM, Mur said:

They're only $40 annually ?

Oh lol

Seems the example (some random charachters) I used to lookup the tld price was for some reason a premium domain :s

15 hours ago, Seahorsepip said:

Oh lol

Seems the example (some random charachters) I used to lookup the tld price was for some reason a premium domain :s

I'm extremely curious to know what domain you searched for now

15 hours ago, Seahorsepip said:

Oh lol

Short length domains are expensive or premium.

neo.software is for example.  

5 characters or more is normal cost depends on it is taken or available.