Is Hillary Clinton Physically Unfit to be POTUS?

Wasn't this posted already once before? I watched like 30 seconds of it and it's just a bunch of manipulated video chips of her. What's the point?

She is unfit compared to who? The general public? Maybe but she is only running against Trump. LOL Has the OP ever seen the Donald in action? You can just watch straight unedited video of him for hours of scary (he could be President) but non-stop entertainment. I can't believe the media isn't talking about his mental state to be honest. At the very least he suffers from serve ADD as the man can't stay focused for longer than 30 seconds.

Edited by oldtimefighter

2 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Wasn't this posted already once before? I watched like 30 seconds of it and it's just a bunch of manipulated video chips of her. What's the point?

She is unfit compared to who? The general public? Maybe but she is only running against Trump. Has the OP ever seen the Donald in action? You can just watch straight unedited video of him for hours of scary (he could be President) but non-stop entertainment. I can't believe the media isn't talking about his mental state to be honest. At the very least he suffers from serve ADD as the man can't stay focused for longer than 30 seconds.

Not like she acts in that video, A doctor was discussing her actions as being related to hitting her head, this is not something out of Mad magazine. She does act a tad strange at least Trump got a Physically  that proves he is at least physically fit for the job.

• Like 2

Why would physicality be an issue? FDR was paralytic and he is regarded as one of the greatest leaders of all time.

Hilary could be hopping around on one leg, with no arms, spraying the American public with explosive diarrhoea and still be a preferable candidate.

20 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

She is unfit compared to who? The general public? Maybe but she is only running against Trump. LOL Has the OP ever seen the Donald in action? You can just watch straight unedited video of him for hours of scary (he could be President) but non-stop entertainment. I can't believe the media isn't talking about his mental state to be honest. At the very least he suffers from serve ADD as the man can't stay focused for longer than 30 seconds.

She banged her head on the ground just before she was to testify before Congress and has/had blood on the brain. She does, with her longer than normal compulsive laughter exhibit signs of a psychological problem. probably not uncommon to NFL football players who get concussions.

or laughing off questions which is a sign of Autism.. (My son has Autism BTW).

forget the scandals and what not but this is a logical and valid question to ask.. mentally.. can she hold the office? :o 

Just now, Ian W said:

Drug abuse? Really?

Hey.. if her husband was quoted by the FBI by his brother or cousin in an undercover video, he has a vacuum cleaner as a nose for cocaine (but NEVER inhaled :D )  , chances are, she indulged too. She is in the general generation of my dad and that generation used drugs heavily.

28 minutes ago, oldtimefighter said:

Maybe but she is only running against Trump. LOL Has the OP ever seen the Donald in action?

I wish I could hear an argument FOR Hillary without invoking Trump.

• Like 3

Just now, Open Minded said:

Can't too many scandals and evil deeds following her. Democrats are trying to distract from the fact that, Trump has business common sense. He owns businesses. Obama no Hillary never did. Hillary even tried for her DC bar exam and failed. 

This meme sums it up. A vote for Hillary is a vote for a 3rd Obama term for sure.

serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F

Just now, shockz said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They can'r get her on Benghazi or e-mails, so now they make conspiracy theories about her health. 

Money and Corruption have always followed the Clinton's. I'm shocked the Clinton base doesn't comprehend the seriousness of their candidate. Trump never ordered anyone to be killed (Benghazi), Syria, Iraq.. the unaccounted murders of peopl elike Vince Foster and the other 89 some people. Death and mayhem all over. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ian W said:

Drug abuse? Really?

and...LOL ... "seizure"   

That wasn't a seizure.  

Paul said he "asked mental health experts" ... who did he ask?  Also, he probably needs to reread that study he quoted at :47.

So much meh in that video.

• Like 3

While I will take this with heavy grains of salt, she's not exactly all there to begin with. Even if she's not diagnosed with anything at present I doubt she'd ever agree to a checkup. But anyways, this is similar drivel to what we see with Trump. I don't support it there, I won't support it here either.

Regardless of all the other issues is that she's a pathological liar and that's fairly obvious to see. And it's not even the big things she lies about like benghazi and the emails. She lies about verifiable things that no one cares about too.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisj1968 said:

forget the scandals and what not but this is a logical and valid question to ask.. mentally.. can she hold the office? :o 

Come on! Seriously, have you seen Hillary speaking and interacting over the years? Do you follow Trump at all? There is no question who needs to have a metal evaluation first. Autism? Trump has been saying the same weird phases and words over and over for a year now (don't forget those hand movements). LOL

1 hour ago, Open Minded said:

Well, it won't be from me as I am not that big of a Hillary fan...

I am done here but you all have fun as this discussion can only get progressively worse.

Edited by oldtimefighter
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, chrisj1968 said:

Hey.. if her husband was quoted by the FBI by his brother or cousin in an undercover video, he has a vacuum cleaner as a nose for cocaine (but NEVER inhaled :D )  , chances are, she indulged too. She is in the general generation of my dad and that generation used drugs heavily.

Where is the evidence?

58 minutes ago, jjkusaf said:

So much meh in that video.

That is putting it nicely.

• Like 5

In this day and age you would have to be a bit crazy to want to run for president considering all of the BS you have to go through.  The incredible level of scrutiny is brutal.  However, if you are going to run for the office, the year and a half gauntlet will certainly test your stamina, tenacity and the thickness of your skin in every way.

2 hours ago, chrisj1968 said:

Money and Corruption have always followed the Clinton's. I'm shocked the Clinton base doesn't comprehend the seriousness of their candidate. Trump never ordered anyone to be killed (Benghazi), Syria, Iraq.. the unaccounted murders of peopl elike Vince Foster and the other 89 some people. Death and mayhem all over. 

Are you seriously claiming now that Hillary ordered to get those people killed in Benghazi?!?

If so, WTF is wrong with you!

11 hours ago, compl3x said:

Why would physicality be an issue? FDR was paralytic and he is regarded as one of the greatest leaders of all time.

Hilary could be hopping around on one leg, with no arms, spraying the American public with explosive diarrhoea and still be a preferable candidate.

Per the Video she is shown to be mentally unstable, If the video is legit is unclear.

1 hour ago, Gary7 said:

Per the Video she is shown to be mentally unstable, If the video is legit is unclear.

It shows she acts like a dork, it isn't proof of mental instability at all. It's as if the author of the video just Googled a bunch behaviours and chose the ones on WebMD which were possible symptoms of mental instability.

Are we going to see a bunch of conspiracy theorists who demand Clinton sees a shrink like we saw a bunch of idiots ranting about Obama's birth certificate? I really hope not.

• Like 3

Just now, compl3x said:

It shows she acts like a dork, it isn't proof of mental instability at all. It's as if the author of the video just Googled a bunch behaviours and chose the ones on WebMD which were possible symptoms of mental instability.

Are we going to see a bunch of conspiracy theorists who demand Clinton sees a shrink like we saw a bunch of idiots ranting about Obama's birth certificate? I really hope not.

It shows a Tad more than that. If she were to act like that a White House Press Conference they would put her in St. Elizabeth s or Walter Reed.

4 minutes ago, Gary7 said:

It shows a Tad more than that. If she were to act like that a White House Press Conference they would put her in St. Elizabeth s or Walter Reed.

Sos  she's never acted like that in a professional setting? If she was at the mercy of some mental illness or injury she'd have no control over where and when it would happen. If she starts dancing the jitterbug or the Lindy Hop in the middle of a serious interview or address, give me a call.