Export WhatsApp history from Windows Phone 10 to Android 6.0. Possible?

Is it possible to transfer WhatsApp history (txt messages and maybe photos as well) from WP10 to Android 6.0?

A third party app is also okay.

And how do I do this? And on which platform?

Try looking in Settings > Chats > Chat Backup

Mines setup to use my google drive for backup not sure if other platforms use their respective cloud storage. If it uses different storage it may be possible to copy from onedrive to google drive and restore. :)

I managed to get the SD-card storage location on the Windows Phone.

On Google Drive there is a hidden folder containing WhatApp backup messages. However, no altering here can be done I guess.

Do you guys maybe know a way as to copy data to this hidden folder inside Google Drive?

The way to go there on Google Drive is:

In the top right, click the gear icon > Settings.

On the left, click Manage Apps.

Find "WhatsApp" 

It does make a backup on your Google account. Mine backs up regularly on weekly basis so in the instance of migration, I can log into my given Google account and retrieve the messages. 

• 2 years later...

I hope my reply's not too late... I just changed my old and faithful Nokia Windows Phone with an Android one and I found some application to transfer my WhatsApp content to Android, "Import That App messages from Windows Phone": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.leonardocezary.transfer.thatapp.message. It did a good job and I was guided step-by-step through the process.