Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare gameplay issue

So I'm playing the Steam version of the game, and am on the mission where we're intercepting Hades convoy. I'm in the courtyard after suppressing the sniper in the bell tower, now I'm being attacked by KVA drones. Iona keeps telling me to throw an EMP grenade, however I only have Smart, or Frag in the choices. I have restarted the mission because prior to this I had only regular grenades. Anyone know how I am supposed to get past this part without having EMP's? I have refilled my ammo from the bags, and still no EMP in the list. I have now restarted the mission for the 3rd time and do not have any EMP's on hand. I have refilled from the bags and do not get any EMP's.

If you press and hold Q, do you find EMP grenades in the tactical grenade selector? Press F to cycle through selections.

Holding G will reveal the explosive grenade selector. Again, press F to cycle through selections.

On 9/28/2016 at 7:28 AM, Andrew said:

If you press and hold Q, do you find EMP grenades in the tactical grenade selector? Press F to cycle through selections.

Holding G will reveal the explosive grenade selector. Again, press F to cycle through selections.

So that's what I'm doing wrong! Thanks!

• Like 1