Giuliani: Clinton 'too stupid to be president'

Hillary Clinton’s decision to stand by her husband and attack former White House intern Monica Lewinsky when news of a sexual relationship between the two broke in 1998 prove that the former secretary of state is “too stupid to be president,” Rudy Giuliani said Monday night.

The former New York City mayor made the remark, captured on video and posted to Twitter by Elite Daily writer Alexandra Svokos, in response to a question about Clinton’s attack on Trump’s past comments about women. Giuliani defended Trump, labeling him a “feminist” because of how he treats the women he employs, and said he would have responded to Clinton’s attacks much more harshly than the GOP nominee did.

“I sure would’ve talked about what she did to Monica Lewinsky, what that woman standing there did to Monica Lewinsky, trying to paint her as an insane young woman when in fact Monica Lewinsky was an intern,” Giuliani said. “The president of the United States, her husband, disgraced this country with what he did in the Oval Office and she didn’t just stand by him, she attacked Monica Lewinsky. And after being married to Bill Clinton for 20 years, if you didn’t know the moment Monica Lewinsky said that Bill Clinton violated her that she was telling the truth, then you’re too stupid to be president.”

Trump himself said Monday night and again Tuesday morning that he had considered raising the former president’s history of marital infidelities as a response to the former secretary of state’s attacks. He opted against it, he said, because the couple’s daughter, Chelsea Clinton, was in attendance and he though such an attack would be in poor taste.

The Manhattan billionaire did not rule out leveling such an attack at future debates.

“Well, I may hit her harder certain ways,” he told Fox News Tuesday morning. “I really eased up because I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. So, I may hit her harder in certain ways.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/giuliani-clinton-too-stupid-228789

Edited by TPreston

Stupid? Far from it.  Everyone knows she was the real power behind her husband's presidency, and if she'd divorced or separated from him over the Lewinsky incident, she'd have lost that unofficial position.

You can bet that in private there were a LOT of fights over what Bill did, but to the public, if she wanted to maintain the influence she had over her husband, she had to stand by him and try to discredit Lewinsky.

So, far from being stupid, she played the smart game and kept her hands on the reigns.

"Giuliani defended Trump, labeling him a “feminist” because of how he treats the women he employs"

Incredible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

Yeah, He's the modern age Germaine Greer

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

"Giuliani defended Trump, labeling him a “feminist” because of how he treats the women he employs"

Incredible.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/18-real-things-donald-trump-has-said-about-women_us_55d356a8e4b07addcb442023

Any respect that Giuliani earned over 9/11 has long been lost. Nothing he says these days surprises me.

17 minutes ago, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

To be fair, GG has become quite cranky towards other women in her older years.

Clinton is a lot of things; stupid is simply not one of them.

Here's a few gems from Trump while he was actively campaigning to become the President of the United States, an office which I think would be forever sullied by having him in it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/16-real-things-trump-has-said-about-women-while-for-running-for-president_us_57e14a5ae4b04a1497b6a29c?

The man polishes and gold-plates turds for a living, how he ever ended up as a nominee for President is astounding.

On 9/28/2016 at 4:27 AM, PsYcHoKiLLa said:

Here's a few gems from Trump while he was actively campaigning to become the President of the United States, an office which I think would be forever sullied by having him in it:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/16-real-things-trump-has-said-about-women-while-for-running-for-president_us_57e14a5ae4b04a1497b6a29c?

The man polishes and gold-plates turds for a living, how he ever ended up as a nominee for President is astounding.

Lets not forget some of the wonderful things Hillary has said about other women (specifically the ones who were involved with her husband), but I suppose she gets a pass. They're both pretty vile people behind the scenes so I don't really see a reason to point it out for one and not the other.

2 hours ago, Emn1ty said:

Lets not forget some of the wonderful things Hillary has said about other women (specifically the ones who were involved with her husband), but I suppose she gets a pass. They're both pretty vile people behind the scenes so I don't really see a reason to point it out for one and not the other.

Or how she called young black men predators. But only Trump is racist.

6 hours ago, trag3dy said:

Or how she called young black men predators. But only Trump is racist.

They both suffer from white privilege but only Hillary would probably admit it

Pfft. Not even W was actually stupid. It is a huge stage where everyone is waiting for the slightest misstep and successes are completely unremarkable.

1 hour ago, hamslammer said:

Couldn't agree with Giuliani more, the woman didn't have the intellect to be Secretary of State, much less President.

Does everyone forget that Hypocrite Giuliani is also an adulterer? 

As New York mayor, Rudy Giuliani billed obscure city agencies for tens of thousands of dollars in security expenses amassed during the time when he was beginning an extramarital relationship with future wife Judith Nathan in the Hamptons, according to previously undisclosed government records.

The documents, obtained by Politico under New York’s Freedom of Information Law, show that the mayoral costs had nothing to do with the functions of the little-known city offices that defrayed his tabs, including agencies responsible for regulating loft apartments, aiding the disabled and providing lawyers for indigent defendants.

At the time, the mayor’s office refused to explain the accounting to city auditors, citing “security.”

The Hamptons visits resulted in hotel, gas and other costs for Giuliani’s New York Police Department security detail.

Giuliani’s relationship with Nathan is old news now, and Giuliani regularly asks voters on the campaign trail to forgive his "mistakes."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/11/28/415503/-

Maybe he was too stupid to run New York, but hey, they let him do it...

• Like 1

On Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 7:35 AM, TPreston said:

Trump himself said Monday night and again Tuesday morning that

he had considered raising the former president’s history of marital infidelities as a response to the former secretary of state’s attacks.

He opted against it, he said, because the couple’s daughter, Chelsea Clinton, was in attendance and he though such an attack would be in poor taste.

eh, Hillary will play smart and shall always includes Chelsea in future debates, as her shield!