Which phone is better: Moto G4 or Moto G4 Play

So I have heard that Motorola makes really good phones, I started shopping. I also received a 15% off coupon to use at Motorola.com and after looking at the all the phones I see that the price range is $100-$600, which is quite the range. I have narrowed my search down to the Moto G4 ($199.99) and the Moto G4 PLay ($149.99) so I have decided to ask for an opinion or general consensus as to which phone is better, and if there happens to another one in the ~$200 price range feel free to suggest it as well! 

Moto G4 http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/motorola-moto-g4-1321488/review

Moto G4 Play http://www.techradar.com/reviews/phones/mobile-phones/moto-g4-play-1328624/review

It appears that the G4 Play is a more budget phone, with a smaller screen, slower processor, slower wireless connection and no gyroscope.

Out of the two, I'd go for the G4, though I'd seriously consider seeing if you can pick up a Motorola G4 Plus instead, or moving away from Motorola and looking at the LG Nexus 5 or LG Nexus 5X.

• 1 month later...

As per my concern, Moto G4 will be the best choice when compared to Moto G4 play. Apart from Moto I would suggest you to choose Cool Pad Note 5 which will come under your budget and it will be a great choice in the case of processor speed.

I was thinking about G4 or G4 Play until I found LeEco Le S3 for $149.99 (during flash sale, $100.00 instant discount). I received the phone 2 days ago, and wow... for a $150 phone, it is amazing after tweaking few things (ie, installing Google Now Launcher). It comes with Snapdragon 652, 3GB RAM, and 32GB storage, uni-body aluminum built, etc... Check it out at:

http://us.lemall.com/us/phone/leeco_le_s3/index.html

There will be another sale during Black Friday, and you can even get it for $129.99.

• 1 month later...

Hey friends,

I have got my Cool Pad Note 5, and its performance is absolutely awesome. I will suggest you to go for it if you are looking for a budget smartphone with amazing features and specifications. It is truly worth the price.

40 minutes ago, Manojprabhakar said:

Hey friends,

I have got my Cool Pad Note 5, and its performance is absolutely awesome. I will suggest you to go for it if you are looking for a budget smartphone with amazing features and specifications. It is truly worth the price.

And how long have you had it?

How long does it go per charge?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 1/2/2017 at 11:46 AM, The Evil Overlord said:

And how long have you had it?

How long does it go per charge?

Hello,

Sry for the late reply. I bought it on Oct 22nd, and its been 4 months now. If I charge fully, then it will last long for 2 full days despite the heavier usage.