'He didn’t know the boy didn't want to be raped' court throws out migrant child sex charge

‘He didn’t know the boy didn’t want to be raped’ court throws out migrant child sex charge

AN IRAQI asylum seeker who confessed to raping a 10-year-old boy in a swimming pool, claiming it was a "sexual emergency", has had his conviction overturned.

By Indra Warnes
PUBLISHED: 02:39, Sat, Oct 22, 2016 | UPDATED: 12:21, Sat, Oct 22, 2016

In a truly shocking twist the Suptreme Court decided the grown Iraqi man may not have realised the 10-year-old did not want to be sexually abused by him.

Amir A, 20, was visiting the Theresienbad pool in the Austrian capital of Vienna last December as part of a trip to encourage integration.

When the youngster went to the showers, Amir A. allegedly followed him, pushed him into a toilet cubicle, and violently sexually assaulted him.

Following the attack, the accused rapist returned to the pool and was practising on the diving board when police arrived, after the 10-year-old raised the alarm with the lifeguard.

The child suffered severe anal injuries which had to be treated at a local children's hospital, and is still plagued by serious post-traumatic stress disorder.

In a police interview, Amir A. confessed to the crime; telling officers the incident had been "a sexual emergency", as his wife had remained in Iraq and he "had not had sex in four months".

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/723868/Migrant-jailed-Austria-attack-boy-10-sexual-emergency-has-conviction-OVERTURNED
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3860168/Iraqi-refugee-raped-10-year-old-boy-Theresienbad-swimming-pool-sexual-emergency-conviction-overturned-Austrian-court-didn-t-prove-realised-boy-saying-no-incident-Austria-December-2015.html

https://www.thelocal.at/20161021/verdict-on-swimming-pool-rape-case-overturned

That is the ticket let more of this scum into the US. Obama will ruin this Country before Trump or Clinton has a chance to. Yes Open Borders that is just what we need. This is worse than the Trinkie Defense

• Like 2

In this world there are things people don't do as a matter of course -- no matter what culture. Don't steal, don't harass others, don't murder, and don't ####### rape anybody. :angry:

####### animal.

And what kind of precedent does this set?? That something like this is somehow okay, or justified in any way, shape or form?! BULL####.

And that Austrian Supreme Court just let it happen. 

####### shameful. Once again, we get a glimpse of the real problem that plagues Humanity ... ugh. I need a ####### tylenol before I have a stroke. :angry:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Unobscured Vision said:

####### shameful. Once again, we get a glimpse of the real problem that plagues Humanity ... ugh. I need a ####### tylenol before I have a stroke. :angry:

Mate, I'll save you a seat on the Heart of Gold. Next stop, Mars!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Mate, I'll save you a seat on the Heart of Gold. Next stop, Mars!

I'll hop aboard and grab a seat. Definitely some real Darwin Award Finalists to leave behind here on Terra Incognito. (Y) 

But the Supreme Court rescinded the sentence and ordered a re-trial with the court's president Thomas Philipp calling the verdict 'watertight' when it came to the sexual assault of a child, but that rape could not be sufficiently proved, says The Local. 

He's in jail and staying in jail and is guilty of the first charge and will be re-tried on the second.

Also, laws that assume consent are what allows this type of defense.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe User said:

He's in jail and staying in jail and is guilty of the first charge and will be re-tried on the second.

Well, at least there's that.

39 minutes ago, Joe User said:

Also, laws that assume consent are what allows this type of defense.

A minor cannot give consent. He needs to be Bobbited..

• Like 2

I do believe in the due process system of justice MOST of the time but in cases like this, I wish it could be side stepped. Also how does the lawyer who represents him (and others like that) sleep at night?

1 hour ago, Rippleman said:

I do believe in the due process system of justice MOST of the time but in cases like this, I wish it could be side stepped. Also how does the lawyer who represents him (and others like that) sleep at night?

On a huge pile of money that they got by selling their very souls for sh*t like this.

8 hours ago, Joe User said:

Well, that's a relief.

7 hours ago, Rippleman said:

Also how does the lawyer who represents him (and others like that) sleep at night?

Depends if it's a court appointed one or not. Public defenders don't get a choice, they have to take the cases they're assigned or risk being disbarred.  Private defenders though, they're just parasites.

9 hours ago, FloatingFatMan said:

Wait.. wait.. The judge LET HIM GO!?!?!? Shoot them both!

There's only one suitable response for such crimes, and the legal jujitsu artists which permit and encourage them....

10-portable-size.jpg

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Unobscured Vision said:

####### tylenol before I have a stroke. :angry:

Its aspirin. Helps to thin your blood.

Tylenol wont do ######

• Like 2

On 10/22/2016 at 8:27 PM, Rippleman said:

Lawyer's are a special breed, they have no feelings, they defend people they know are guilty.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 4:11 PM, Gary7 said:

Lawyer's are a special breed, they have no feelings, they defend people they know are guilty.

True, but they don't have a lot of choice really....

On 10/23/2016 at 11:19 AM, DocM said:

There's only one suitable response for such crimes, and the legal jujitsu artists which permit and encourage them....

10-portable-size.jpg

That looks disappointingly clean.

When will the courts stop making excuses for these animals. "He didn't realise the boy said no"... who cares... what kind of society/upbringing would ever make you think this is ok.

Prison with hard labour (and letting other prisoners know what he did) and then deportation. Preferably, drop him halfway home in the ocean and tell the animal to swim back home.