Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: November 2016

Xbox Live Games With Gold For November 2016

For the month of November, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Super Dungeon Bros ($19.99 ERP) for free during the month of November. Murdered: Soul Suspect ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from November 16th to December 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting Tuesday, November 1st, Monkey Island: SE ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through November 15th. Then on November 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon ($14.99 ERP) for free through November 30th.

Sauce

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

-----

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: October 2016

• Skiver pinned this topic

First week of deals for November. This week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 07 November 2016.

Source

Also can a mod correct November is the title please? :)

I really liked blue dragon ,  don't think I'll play it over but it's good to see it added to the list . 

For anyone who subscribes to EA Access. The two Mirror's Edge games are being added to The Vault on the 9th of November

6 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

For anyone who subscribes to EA Access. The two Mirror's Edge games are being added to The Vault on the 9th of November

Star Wars Battlefront is coming on the 17th as well.

Time for me to activate the 1 year sub that came with my console :D

5 hours ago, philcruicks said:

Star Wars Battlefront is coming on the 17th as well.

Time for me to activate the 1 year sub that came with my console :D

Where did you get that date?

14 hours ago, Andrew said:

Where did you get that date?

Got an e-mail from EA about a month ago saying some new games were being added, Mirrors Edge was one, Battlefront another.

Though I couldn't find the e-mail, so I checked the EA access wiki yesterday, and I've just checked it again to put a link here and realised I made a mistake, I looked at the release date (17th Nov 2015) just didn't spot the year haha, not the added to EA access date.

That being said it is coming before christmas.

https://www.ea.com/eaaccess/news/coming-soon-fall-2016.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Access#Games_in_the_Vault_for_Xbox_One

3 hours ago, philcruicks said:

Got an e-mail from EA about a month ago saying some new games were being added, Mirrors Edge was one, Battlefront another.

Though I couldn't find the e-mail, so I checked the EA access wiki yesterday, and I've just checked it again to put a link here and realised I made a mistake, I looked at the release date (17th Nov 2015) just didn't spot the year haha, not the added to EA access date.

That being said it is coming before christmas.

https://www.ea.com/eaaccess/news/coming-soon-fall-2016.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_Access#Games_in_the_Vault_for_Xbox_One

Yeah, it's due in December. It'll probably be added to coincide with Rogue One's release.

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Yeah, it's due in December. It'll probably be added to coincide with Rogue One's release.

Ah that makes more sense.

Looking forward to it, I played the beta, and kinda enjoyed it, but it didn't seem as amazing as I was expecting, so we'll see if it can change my mind in a month or so.

Happy N7 day!

Mass Effect 2 and 3 are now BC

As an added bonus, the entire trilogy is available as part of your EA Access sub!

Good news,  I'm a big mass effect fan but I don't feel like playing them over.  I'll just wait for the new one. 

First week of deals for November. This week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 14 November 2016.

Source

Blue Dragon, ME, Skate? Microsoft have smashed it out of the park lately with backwards compat, Don't think I'll ever have the time to replay the amount of games they're pushing out but great for us going forwards and never having to repay for a game or those that haven't played them the first time around.

With Black Friday approaching, just saw this from Major Nelson

Take advantage of more than 250 deals on Xbox One and Xbox 360 digital games, movies, and TV shows, plus exclusive digital offers for Xbox Live Gold members

• Xbox Live Gold members get early access to the weeklong Black Friday deals on Nov. 18, and everyone has access from Nov. 22-28. Plus, check back for even more great deals that will run over the Black Friday weekend, from Nov. 25-28
  • Xbox Live Gold members also save up to 10% more on most sale titles, so go Gold to reap the benefits
  • Save big on the top blockbuster titles from Microsoft Studios that you can buy once and play on both Xbox One and Windows 10, including Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon 3, and ReCore, and, for these three titles, all customers can get the same great discounts
  • Get Windows 10 games, including Quantum Break, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Batman: The Telltale Series, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition on sale
  • Get discounts on hit movies up to 40% off, including Lights Out, Now You See Me 2, and Goosebumps, today’s hit TV shows, including South Park and Orphan Black, up to 50% off, including movies as low as $7.99 and TV up to 50% off

Nov. 24 – 28: Save $25 on Gears of War 4 (contains five games including Gears of War 4 and the Gears Xbox 360 Collection) and $20 on ReCore at participating retailers nationwide.

Source

Another week and a new round of deals. This week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 21 November 2016.

Source

Omega Five and Military Madness are coming to BC today. Also don't forget it's free to play Overwatch this weekend (18-21) on PC, Xbox and PS4

Xbox Black Friday Deals are now live for Gold Members. You're also able to get Gold (for one month I believe) for a £1

Xbox One

Xbox 360

A few highlights for me (Prices listed are Gold prices)

The Division 30% off or 40% for Gold - £23.99 (X1)

Titanfall 2 30% off or 40% off for Gold  - £32.99 (X1)

Deus Ex - Mankind Divided - 40% off or 50% for Gold - £25.00 (X1)

Hitman - The Complete First Season - 40% off or 50% for Gold - £22.50 (X1)

Red Dead Redemption - 40% off or 50% for Gold - £12.49 (X360)

Skate 3 - 40% off or 50% off for Gold - £7.49 (X360)

Portal: Still Alive - 55% off for 65% off for Gold - £3.49 (X360)

3 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

You're also able to get Gold (for one month I believe) for a £1

Where is that advertised? Usually that price is only available for gamers whose subs have recently/soon to lapse/d.

Feel sorry for those who bought BF1 and Tifa2 new at £55 each digitally :pinch: Tempted by EA's Deluxe Bundle though. Not sure Tifa2 has any steam in it though and the price could drop fast...

GoW4 is £25 at The Game Collection is anyone is interested. Haven't found FH3 for a decent price yet, sadly.

9 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Where is that advertised? Usually that price is only available for gamers whose subs have recently/soon to lapse/d.

This is what I see when I go to http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/ on both an InPrivate window in Chrome and Internet Explorer

Capture.PNG